I walked up to Ashley room hearing arguing already which put a frown back on my face.

"What's going on?" I asked as I made sure to close the door behind me.

"E want to argue as always." Dave said in a raspy voice. It always get like that when he's been crying.

I rolled my eyes sitting back down next to him.

"You started it. I wasn't talking to you last night I was talking to Bianca and you decided to jump in it like it was your business."

"Cause my son and my girl are my fucking business." He yelled frustrated.

"That's not your girl." She said laughing like something was funny.

I don't know what her problem is but she getting real bold with the shit that comes out of her mouth to me and everybody else.

"Every last one of y'all know that's my girl she always will be I don't give a fuck about anything else she know it too ain't nobody going to take her place I don't care if I gotta wait for the nigga Rakim to be 98 and die that's my fucking girl." Dave stated.

And shit we all knew he wasn't playing.

"Dave let it go that shit is pathetic she don't want you no more and y'all don't have a child to keep y'all together no more." She said.

"Boogie can you please get her the fuck out of here." I said as my leg shook.

"He not about to get me out of no where I'm here to see my best friend so that's what I'm doing." She said rolling her fat ass neck I hope this baby make her gain 200 pounds so she can learn to humble her fucking self.

"Listen bitch all I got to say is if you come out of your mouth to say one more thing about my fucking child trying to be funny and throw low blows me and your baby dad might have to fight since I can't put my hands on you." Dave said looking her directly in her eyes and she looked shocked that he called her out of her name but nobody else was. "And ain't nobody going to stop Bianca from putting hands on you." He added.

And he was absolutely right. This the second or third time (Shit I can't keep count cause she let the shit flow right out of her dog ass mouth.) she has said something about the baby trying to be funny or whatever you want to call it and I'm so close to saying fuck all that best friend and sister shit and beating her ass pregnant or not I'm good with face shots and they know I'm quick to kick a bitch in the mouth for speaking out of pocket.

"Yeah E you need to chill." Ashley spoke.

"I don't need to do shit. She sat there and told Artist I was thinking about getting rid of our baby what kind of sister does that?" She told her.

"And you came for me and my situation first so I said what I wanted." I said cause at this point I really don't give a fuck anymore she want to keep talking and throwing low blows I can too.

"Bitch you acting like it was a lie you did say that shit." Ashely chimed in.

HELLO thank you.

See Ella Ashely and I are very close but one things for sure if it came down to it Ashley always rocking with me before anything we been friends for almost 13 years Ella only been around for 3 of them years you do the math. You see how quickly Jayla got herself ex'd out the equation.