"Is something on your mind?" The sound of the calm bartender's voice shook her from her daze and (Y/N) jolted up to meet his covered stare.

"Oh, Maekami....sorry I was just spacing out." The girl bowed her head slightly and traced the pattern of the porcelain tea cup.

"Are your sister and father arguing again?" He inquired gently, taking note of his customer's distraught expression.

"No, no It's just-"

"Oh, there you are." (Y/N) tried not to let the vast amounts of fear show on her face as the ever dreadful voice of Satanick's first subordinate pierced through the room.

Still, she turned her head slightly as if to confirm her fears and felt a wretched pang in her chest when she saw it was indeed him. Anxiousness welled in the pit of her stomach when she caught sight of the demon's expression; angrier than usual, his eyes dark and mouth pressed in a thin line, the perfect appearance he worked so hard to keep was now slightly tussled. He was definitely in a bad mood today, which meant nothing good could be coming for poor (Y/N).

"E-Envi..." She stammered out his name quietly as though speaking it any louder would be some sort of curse.

Her feared predator was upon her in only a few strides and without wasting time or even bothering to be even a little lowkey he grabbed the younger demon harshly; hoisting her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, ensuring her no escape.

(Y/N) made a small squeaking noise at the feel of her rough handling but dared not to show any sign of protest her eyes only flittering back up to the stunned bartender to offer a look of apology for the current predicament before she felt herself being carried hurriedly towards the exit.

"Wait a minute!" Maekami's worried voice broke through the thick silence and (Y/N) looked up briefly at him, her eyes shining with something akin to gratefulness as someone finally spoke up to the cruel man.

Envi on the other hand, was not nearly as happy as his captive and turned around quickly, placing a small stack of cash on the bar counter in hopes of quieting the owner's protests. "Here." The ram demon said coldly before taking his leave; (Y/N) still in his grasp.

"Wait, that's not what I-!" Maekami looked up from the money just as the door slammed shut leaving him alone in the bar to ponder worriedly about (Y/N).

~~~~~~~

Neither of them said a thing on the entire way to the castle where Envi resided. His steely cold grip and even colder attitude was enough to have the girl bracing herself for the pain that would be inflicted upon her as soon as they stepped through his front door.

As much as she tried to put on a brave face and play it all off the moment they stepped into the gloomy castle (Y/N) felt her heartbeat quicken speeding up relentlessly until finally they were inside Envi's home.

He moved hastily towards his room, not bothering to even utter out a word to the girl who'd been causing him so much trouble and perplexion as he threw her onto his bed harshly, climbing atop her before she had the chance to sit herself up.

"You..." Envi hissed out, angry crimson eyes burning into her own surprised (E/C) ones. "What did you do to me?" He seethed, his grip subconsciously tightening around the maiden's wrists.

"What?" The girl was at a loss for words, his anger was worse than usual and yet he had made no move to harm her yet, though his hold on her was enough to make her wince as it continuously grew tighter around her frail wrists.

"My thoughts are plagued with nothing but you." He began furiously, "Your face, your body, your voice- I can't get it out of my head and it's driving me insane- so just tell me how to get rid of it!"

(Y/N)'s heart almost stopped at the sound of his words. There was no way this was what she was thinking this was...

"I should just cut you open, dissect you and then figure out what is about you that makes me feel this way and crush it in my hands..." Envi's low, threatening growl from beside her ear made both her body and mind freeze with terror as she knew fully well that he very well might do that.

The cold sting of a blade never came however and instead the oxygen was forced from the girl's lungs as slightly calloused lips collided with her own, the small squeal of surprise she released giving her perpetrator just enough time to delve deeper into the sweet tasting cavern of her mouth. (Y/N) did not respond, though her initial shock and fear had not yet departed she found herself unable to do anything but lie helplessly beneath the scary man, allowing herself to be bent to his will.

Just as the lack of air began to catch up to her Envi pulled away giving the frazzled girl a clear look of his lust filled eyes that seemed just a tad different than usual.

"It's as I thought." He started, his voice laced with an unreadable tone, "The only thing I want to do....is to feel you, to taste you, to be close to you." His warm breaths fanned out across her (S/C) neck and (Y/N) restrained a cry of disapproval in response.

(Y/N) bit her tongue in agony as she felt the hated man's lips touch her neck, only the feeling of sharp canines digging into the sensitive flesh caused her to cry out in alarm but this did nothing to stop her tormenter as her panic only excited him further as he bit down several more times on the soft skin licking away any blood that fell from the wounds.

A small breath of relief flew from (Y/N)'s lips as Envi finally pulled back to examine his handiwork but that relief was gone in a flash the moment she felt the sharp tug on one of her shirt buttons. Looking up frightfully the girl met the crazed grin of the man she so fiercely despised.

He leaned down once more only to whisper a final sentence in her pointed ear. "(Y/N), there is nowhere you could ever run from me, no measures I won't take to keep you here, no devil nor god that could ever save you because..."

"You are mine."