Part 3

A/N Howdy! Here is the next chapter.

She saw him and smiled until she saw the rope around his neck, the terrified face he had, the tears running down his face. She was horrified as she heard someone say guilty and witchcraft. She hurried over to him and tried to help Norman but she couldn't, and she started crying. Her crying caused him to realized he couldn't be saved from the self appointed judges.

"I'll be back..." Norman said before liking up with hate in his eyes, "I'll be back to take your assess to hell!"

With a swift kick and a shout of desperation to save her only friend. Norman hung, slowly dying, swinging back and forth. The 'judges' shop part on him as they pass on their way to leave, laughing. Norman watched them walk by as his vision slowly darkened. The lady thing saw before he died was Aggie crying. Gasping out a quick bury me here. He had hung to death like the ghostly girl in front of him so long ago.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Norman!"  His grandma had cried out as she had found him hanging around the house," What happened to you?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Norman replied, then vanished back to the forest.

As he appeared in the forest, he saw his body hanging up. He sighed as he silently cried it hadn't even been an hour after it happened and he was fighting his feelings over his death back. Aggie, coming from nowhere, tried to comfort him like he had comfort her the year before.

"Norman..." She started.