Chapter 12

You were enjoying breakfast in the garden by yourself as every morning.
"Mary-Ann?" You call out knowing she wasn't too far away.
"Yes?" She replied without hesitation
"It's a beautiful day today."
"It is." You could hear the confusion in her voice.
"I believe it is a perfect day to visit mother."
"Of course. I'll make arrangements."
Thou you grew up in your father's country your mother was Japanese and was buried in her home land near the place she grew up.
You finished the last of your tea but before too long you heard a lot of racket.
"You can't just walk in here!!"
You walked towards the noise.
"Kidnappers? It's been a long time since they've tried to take me....dad wouldn't care.... Mori would."
Finally you were grabbed by unknown hands.
"Today your our captive." You heard the twins voices.
"Hey, what you can't....!" Mary-Ann started but stopped when you burst out laughing.
"It's OK. They're friends of Takashi." You said after you stopped laughing. "But why are you both here?"
"We're bored." One of them said. You still hadn't been able to tell their voices apart yet.
"Is that so." You said smiling.
"Well lady (your name) will not be entertaining your company she has plans to visit her mother's grave." Mary-Ann said, annoyed by the two unexpected guests.
"I could always change my plans, Mary-Ann."
"No need." One twin said
"We'll just tag along." The other said.
"Really!?" You said a bit surprised.
"No, you two must leave!" Mary-Ann said her voice grow softer as you could only assume she was push the two out the door.
"Things sure are livelier with the two of them around."
"It's fine Mary-Ann it would be good to have company."
"But...."
You stood up and walked towards the door.
"It's fine, after all I am their captive." You said playing along.
"Very well." You were lead to the door by Mary-Ann.
As so as the door opened.....
"Oh master Takashi!" Mary-Ann said
"I am sorry for dropping by like this but we heard about their plan to capture (your name)." You heard Kyoya's voice.
"Yes well...Lady (your name) had her own plans till these two Hooligans showed up."
"As I said it's fine really."
"She was going to see her mom's grave." one twin said
"Perhaps we should accompany you and pay our respects as well." Tamaki said.
"If you want, I don't mind." You said
Suddenly you felt a familiar hand take yours and lead you down the stairs.
"I'm glad your going with me." You muttered.