Chapter 4

The man kissed the back of your hand.
"My name's Tamaki."
"Tamaki? You must be a friends with Takaski. My name's (your name)!" You said happily.
"How did you get lost?"
"Oh I...lost him in the crowd."
"(Your name)!? Tamaki!?" You heard Honey yell.
Honey took your hand. "We'll be late for class." Honey said dragging you off.
"Stop by the host club later, (your name)." Tamaki yelled after you.

From then on Takaski held your hand and lead you to your classes.
You heard murmuring from other girls around you.
"Is it because he's a host...it must be I never thought about it before but he must be surrounded by girls a lot..."
"(Your name)? Why do you look so sad?" Honey asked.
"We were both thrown into this...I wonder if he loves someone else..."
"Why don't you come with us? We have yummy cake in the club room. That will cheer you up." Honey took your hand again and dragged you through the halls. The sound of Takaski's footsteps followed behind you.
In the club room you were introduced to the twins and Kyoya but you were to lost in thought to listen much.
"Mori says you play the piano." Kyoya said snapping you to reality.
"Yes, I can."
"Would you play for us?" Tamaki asked.
"Um...I don't think..."
Takaski lead you to the piano, not taking no as a answer. You gentle put your hand out and touched the keys, gentle pressing them.
It sounded a bit different then your. You sat down with a smile on your face. You forgot everyone was there. You looked straight ahead and played a song that sounded sad.
The song ended on a soft note.
"Forgive me for asking (your name) but are you blind." Kyoya asked.