DEATH ↠ RICHIE

you were stupid. you wanted your sister back. you went into neinbolt.

you remember it like it was yesterday, when it was only a month ago.

your little sister, daisy, went missing. if only you went out with her on that rainy day with bills little brother.

georgie had come running into your house holding daisy's red rainboot, he had told you that they both saw a clown in the sewer and when he tried to get his paper bout back the clown tried to grab him, but daisy being the hero she was, pushed him out of the way and got dragged down by the clown.

you didn't know what to feel so you called bill telling him to get georgie while holding daisy's red boot.

mom and dad were out on a holiday trip. so you where left alone in the hose until bill came, you just let him leave with his brother while you cried.

bill had told richie what georgie had said and he came over right away, telling you everything was going to be okay.

but that wasn't enough.

you left a note on your front door saying you where going to neinbolt the day after you discovered thats where IT lived.

now you where here, standing infront of your little sister with only one red boot on and her face had a huge cut on it, richie was already riding to neinbolt, hoping he wasn't too late.

"sissy, i saved the other little boy- but now it hurts, my face, sissy i missed you!" she cried out as you walked closer to her, tears dripping down your face.

"flower, i-i missed you so much, i thought you were dead." you said in a small voice, daisy smiled at the nick name she missed so much.

you got closer to your sister, almost hugging her until richie slams open the door with a look on fear and relief on his face. "thank god you're okay!" he sighed started to walk closer to you until daisy looked at him and her eyes grew yellow.

daisy grabbed you with a strong grip, her hand turning into claws and cutting your skin as she formed into a huge clown.

"Y/N! NO!" richie screamed, running over to you and the clown trying to pull you away from IT.

"OW! STOP!" you screamed as richie was flung to the other side of the room, right as the clown bit your shoulder and cut your stomach.

blood was flowing, the pain seemed un-real. you blinked quite a few times trying to see clearly as your vision became blurry, the voice of richie was all you could hear.

"y/n! please! look at me, you can get though this- just hold on!" he continued talking like this as he held your stomach trying to stop the blood as you did the same with your shoulder.

this is when it hit you, you where going to die. there is no way around it.

you let go of you neck and grabbed richies hand, smiling lightly.

"i'll get to see my sister- don't wa-wait up for me.. okay rich?" you said in a soft voice, your words where slow as richie was now crying, holding your hand tight.

"please, y/n.. don't-don't go.."

then it was black, silence, nothing.

you where dead, all thanks to that clown and you being stupid.

-

-

richie was left to carry your body outside, he immediately gathered the losers club and lead them to your body right where he left you.

they all where shocked, tears going down their faces.

they all came up with a story of how you got attacked by a dog that ran off. the police believed them and told your parents.

your body was later buried in the local cemetery where almost everyone in town attended your funeral.

richie was now different. he wouldn't make as many jokes, almost none. he stayed home and tore himself away from the losers, wondering what he could have done to save you.