Bathroom

Chanyeol drags Baekhyun violently causing the smaller boy to elicit soft sobs.

"W-why are you mad yeol-ah? I didn't do anything wrong." Baekhyun cried.

Instead of answering, the tall guy reaches for Baekhyun's lips, eliciting wild and harsh kisses. It must be jealousy that triggered Chanyeol.

"S-STOP!! What's wrong with you Yeol?" Baekhyun shouted as he forcefully pushed Chanyeol away.

"NO ONE CAN LOOK AT YOU LIKE THAT. ALRIGHT?!! YOU ARE MINE." Chanyeol shouted and then continues to devour the older one's lips. 

Chanyeol then started to undo the latter one's plaid shortpants with such force, allowing poor Baekhyun to sob in fear. The taller guy also started to unbuckle his belt and reveals his colossal erected manhood. Chanyeol then entered to Baekhyun's poor hole without notice. Big and forcefull thrusts followed after the entrance of Chanyeol's raw mandhood. Baekhyun couldn't stop sobbing and moaning seeing that his hole is being abused greatly to the extent that he could feel intense burning sensations in his hole. The pain that the smaller one is experiencing is pretty evident because blood started to come out from Baekhyun's ass.

"P-please..  st-stopp AHH. Chan- I- AHHH. S-STOP IT" Baekhyun screamed out and tries to protest but he couldn't. 

"I WON'T STOP. YOU ARE FUCKING MINE BYUN BAEKHYUN." Chanyeol replied.

Instead of letting Baekhyun adjust from his size, Chanyeol didn't bother and keeps on pounding on the poor boy's ass as if there's no tommorow. The taller guy was still mad about what happened earlier. Yes, it is just a glance but to him it is more than that. It's like someone is taking away his Baekhyun away. He can't think straight. Chanyeol still didn't stop from abusing the latter one's poor hole. But after a few vigorous pounding, Chanyeol started to cum inside Baekhyun while eliciting heavy breaths.

"No one could make you feel this good Baek." Chanyeol stated before smirking like an idiot.

"Y-you're a j-jerk." Baekhyun sobbed and slapped the taller guy's face.

__________________________________

Omg. Guys, I'm so sorry for not updating the chapters. I'm just so busy with college. Hoping that y'all understands. Thank you for waiting peep! Love you all 💖 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!