Girl and her Plan

Both Elios and I stared at my brother who is still looking at us.

"I know the alpha who wants your throne, Feia." Copper said with his hands wide open in front of him.

"What? Who?" I asked. I am still processing what he just said and I felt Elios tightening his grip on me.

"Who do you think is the closest alpha that is acquainted us? An alpha that is leading a pack in the southern lands?" Copper asked and it made me think.

"There's only two alphas that is close to the two of you. Alpha Jacob and Alpha Daniel." Elios replied when he saw me in deep thoughts.

"Exactly! We knew that Jacob's father wanted my sister dead. Now, who would follow in his steps if his son wouldn't do it?" Copper asked again and it made frown because he is making me look stupid.

"That would be his close friend, if he has any." I answered glaring at him. My brother just smiled at gave me a peace sign then went back into thinking.

"Wait... How did you know that the southern land will start this revolution?" I suddenly asked and Elios just looked at me.

"The eastern alphas warned me. Someone is framing their lands since majority of the rogue attacks are from their side. And I know that it won't be the western alphas since they are the peaceful alphas and the northern alphas are trapped in your mate's hand." Copper said. He is actually making sense and if I let Elios marked me, Copper can be king. Wait... I didn't just thought of that!

"That is true. I can actually be owning the northern lands if those alpha just provoke me and wolf." Elios said proudly. I pinced his left hand that is on my waist and it made him took it off.

"Stop it with your ego and help us plan here." I said glaring at my smiling mate.

"So, who would that alpha be Copper?" Elios asked. Copper is the one glaring now, not just at Elios but at me as well.

"I can't believe it! You just found your mates and you became stupid?" Copper said with a sigh.

"Hey!" Me and Elios both shouted.

"It's Alpha Daniel. Alpha Daniel wants you dead, Feia." Copper said looking at me with... fear?

But why? Alpha Daniel is a close friend of my father. He was only a few years younger than my father but he is still leading his pack until now. I always thought that Alpha Daniel was just curious because after my mother's death, he frequently visits me and asks me things about the kingdom and the other lands.

"But why? I thought he is an ally?" I asked in disbelief.

"I thought so too. Now I know why he asked the number of warriors patrolling the borders." Copper said nodding to himself.

"What do you mean?" Elios asked.

"Back during the Full Moon Ball, I bumped into him in the kitchen. He asked me about the gates and the number of wolves patrolling. I lied but I guess he caught up to that and asked about my sister instead." Copper answered and I can feel Elios' hand tightening on my waist again.

"Seriously, Elios. If I feel that hand tightening on my waist again, you'll eat food using your feet for the rest of your life." I growled and Elios loosen his grip immediately. I heard him whispered a 'sorry' into my ear and I just nodded at him.

"Now that we know he wants war, we should attack right away." Elios suggested and Copper shook his head.

"It's not that easy, alpha." Copper said.

"He has the rogues with him. We have to think clearly." I said and Copper nodded.

"What if we have a spy on his side?" Elios suggested and it made my eyes go wide. Not a bad idea.

"Who would we send to him?" Copper asked.

"We need to think this through." I said and the two nodded.

"We all know that most alphas are on my side. What if we sent alpha Dennis?" I added and it made Copper think.

"Not a bad suggestion, Feia. But we all know you and alpha Dennis are close friends." Copper said.

"True. But Alpha Daniel didn't know." I said smirking.

"I just love how you think, sunshine." Elios said dropping his chin on my left shoulder.

"You're heavy, Ellie-poo." I said pouting at him.

"I'll let Timothy deliver the letter to alpha Dennis. At the mean time, we should train some wolves." Copper said and I nodded.

"Are you sure you want to train with the wolves? Marco said that Kun is still not around." Elios said worrying. I smiled at him and nodded.

"I am the Queen. It is expected of me to be there and announce the upcoming war." I assured him and he leaned down to kiss my cheek. I felt myself heat up and it made him chuckle.

"Let's go lovebirds. I already linked Timothy." Copper said ruining our perfect mood.

"Fine." I said and drag Elios by his hand as we followed Copper to the training grounds.

•••••••••••
Note:

I got 200 reads already! OMG! OMG! OMG! 😍😍

This story is almost ending so here's a little secret...

I'll be writing 2 more werewolf fanfics! Yay! 🎉🎉

I got the plot for the one ready and still thinking on what the other will be. 😏😏

~Gaye

PS.
#ImissKun 😭😭