6. Stuck In A House

The house slowly recovers from its biggest attack yet, once it is back to normal, a tunnel leads to the kids. They freeze and look around to become aware of their surroundings, the inside of the house goes back to normal. They all breathe heavily in fear, not knowing what to do. DJ calms down and starts to take a step at a time to the middle of the room.

"We're dead. You've killed us and now we're dead!" Chowder whisper shouts, the three shh him.

"I don't think the house knows that we're in here. I bet it thinks we're still in the car." DJ states starting to walk around.

"Listen, it sounds like it's sleeping." Jenny says.

"The only way to get out of here will be to find the heart and put out the fire." River says.

"Maybe we should look at our other option." Chowder says.

"Sure. Other option; We wait here and do nothing until it wakes up and eats us." DJ says putting the light in Chowders face.

"Find the heart, put out the fire. Got it." He says putting his and over his face to block the light.

"We need to look around. See if you can find any clues." He says, they all nod and start to walk around softly, DJ finds a bunch of dynamite.

"Explosives! That's so cool!" He also finds a pair of binoculars, and moves them forward, he notices a window in front of it.

"He was watching me." He whispers.

"DJ." River whisper shouts, DJ turns to her to see her looking at pictures on the wall.

"Did you ever see a wife?" She asks, Jenny walks over to them.

"People use to say he had one...but he fattened her up..and he ate her." DJ explains.

"Ew." Jenny says. They examine a picture of Nebbercracker with dynamite in his hand.

"Demolition squad." He reads. All the sudden they hear metal clatter and jump, they turn to see Chowder.

"Sorry." He whispers.

"Come on." DJ says. They walk around the house more. As Chowder looks around he finds a chandelier.

"Look! Right there! Shoot it!" He says, everyone looks up to it and starts to spray it with water, making it light up. The house starts to rumble and the hole in the floor opens up again. Water starts to rise up, a splash flies out the door and a spotlight shines in the room..and not the good spotlight, this spotlight is dangerous. It roams the room to see what could have triggered what just happened. You can hear Chowder whimper and be shushed as hearts beat fast. The four kids stand at the wall out of sight.

"What I thought if I shot the heart, that--" Chowder starts.

"That's not the heart." Jenny cuts him off.

"Then what is it?"

"Well, if those are the teeth and that's the tongue, then that must be the uvula."

"Oh. So it's a girl house." Chowder states. Goddammit Chowder, come on! Common sense my dude!

"What? No. It stimulates the gag reflex. Everyone has a uvula."

"Not me." The light turns off.

"Okay. Let's move. We need to move quickly and quietly. Don't touch anything. And stay together-" DJ stops talking as he falls into a hole.

"DJ!" River and Jenny yell.

"Jenny!" Chowder pushes them and they all end up falling in as well, screaming of course.