Chapter 7

Sion:

'I just love our class,' I thought.

"Hey, I think that we forgot that we have a new student," I called, getting everyone's attention.

"Oh yeah. Hey new kid what's your name?" Beth questioned, excitedly getting up from pinning Liv to the ground.

"Um... My name is Sid," the new girl newly named as Sid murmured.

"Well Sid, I'm Kinshiro you can call me Kin, welcome to our classroom," Kin announced trying to sound formal, but failing.

"We're all very close here, aren't we guys?" Shinko stressed the last part while slightly glaring at the few that did not get along.

"Yeah whatever, welcome," Natsume mumbled, unenthusiastically going to his desk, probably to read.

"Don't let him get on your nerves, that's Natsume, then there's Beth, Liv, Ichika, Shinko, Soji, Hotaka, Wakasa, you know Kin, and I'm Sion," I introduced classically.

"Come, Sid," Liv began," Let's keep you from being normal."

"Yassssss!" Beth smirked. Sid fidgeted for a bit before looking up wearily and saying," Ok..?" Liv and Beth dragged Sid over to the empty desk beside Aoi's. Aoi walked over before asking "Why do I have to look after her?"

"Tsk. She's a newbie. Newbies have to stick with someone during school hours for the first week," Liv recited from a set of rules she made up so she can begin shipping people.

"Since you are the most civil person here, you have been nominated," Liv lied.

"Yeah," Beth continued," Besides, you haven't had your turn with a newbie yet." Hotaka soon caught onto their lie and helped them out.

"Out of all of us remaining sane people, which is just you, Natsume, and Wakasa, we figured you would be the best for the job," he shrugged.

"Me, sane?!" Aoi sassed,"I'm the opposite of sane! For crying out loud, I ki-!" Liv put her hand on his mouth,

"No," she said.

"I mean I'm kind to people," Aoi tryed to cover his mistake, but failing.

"Smooth real smooth," Wakasa said.

"Uh, guys, I really hate to bring this welcoming to an end, but Principal alert!" Beth said. Everyone ran for their desk and got out the fake textbook that we all had just in case the principal ever came by the class. Aoi got a book and slammed it on Sid's desk.

Kin walked to the front of the class before saying, "Now turn to page 3-" he was cut off by the principal walking into the room.

"Kinshiro," the principal said, "What have you taught today?"

"So far I have taught the class a review on punctuation-"

"And what else?"

"I'm just now going into review of grammar and more vocabulary."

"And after that what will you teach?"

"Then I will give them a quiz," Kin said. We all added to the effect and complained. Even Sid complained.

"Then I will expect great things from you and your students," the principal then left the room. We all sighed in releaf.

"Wait are we taking a test or not?" Sid asked.

"Not!" Liv, Beth, Hotaka, Ichika, and I said in unison. Kinshiro laughed, "We just say that so the principal will leave. Tomorrow in the grade book, everyone will have a 100 unless they were out where they will receive the real test." Liv shuddered.

"That's why none of us are ever out. We despise tests."

"And if we were the others would just come to our houses and drag us here," Beth said matter-a-factally.

"Even if we're sick," Soji added. Everyone nodded, remembering their experience.

Sorry for taking so long. Heh, we were being MAJORLY lazy. Nothing new!