Filler Chapter 1

Um... I'm new to filler chapters, so bare with me and this will take place at the beginning of Beth and Natsume's relationship at the park..?

⚠️CRINGE WARNING AHEAD⚠️

Third Person:

"Soji~!" Liv called. Soji turned around to look at his crazy girlfriend.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I am tired of waiting for Beth and Natsume to start dating. Let's make them kiss then they will realize their love for one another," she answered.

"What?" Soju deadpanned.

"As I said, I'm tired of waiting for Beth and Nastume to start dating. My solution is to make them kiss and them realize there love for one another," Liv restated.

"No," Soji said harshly.

"Pleeeeaaaasssseeee, Soji?" Liv begged.

"N-Oh all right," Soji gave in.

"Yay!" Liv yelled, enthusiastically. The two ran off in separate ways and went to go get the two people they wanted to get for their plan.

"Hotaka!" Liv yelled," Have you seen Beth?!" Hotaka shook his head as he said," No, I haven't." He then turned around to look at a curious Beth and said," She's planning something. Run, run as fast as you can. Hide." Soji ran up to Shinko and Natsume's house. He knocked on the door and Shinko answered it, half asleep.

"How can I help you..?" she asked, softly.

"Have you seen Natsume?" Soji asked.

"Mhm. He came into my room and told me he was going to the library," she answered.

"Ok. Thank you, Shinko," Soji said before leaving and heading towards the library....

Time Skip To When Soji Forced Natsume To The Park:

"Where is she?" Soji mumbled. Liv still wasn't at the park and he was growing tired of having to make up excuses just to keep Natsume at the park.

"I don't know. I don't even know who you are talking about," Natsume said, crossing his arms. Liv walked up to Soji and Natsume before saying," I looked everywhere! I swear she just disappeared!"

"Who did?" Natsume asked, curious about what the girl meant.

"Uh. No one," Liv lied, Soji nodding in agreement.

Time Skip Two Hours:

Soji had just about given up with keeping Natsume at the park when Liv yelled," Aha! I found you!"

"But I'm too tired to get you," Liv said, falling back onto the ground in a dramatic matter," I'm too tired. Soji get her. Remember the plan." Soji sighed before grabbing Natsume's wrist and literally dragging him over to Beth and Liv. When they got near the two girls, that's when he shoved towards Beth. Beth put up an arm in defense and Nastume ran straight into it. Their faces were just millimeters apart. Their faces turned bright red. Liv screamed out in anger," Nooo! It wasn't supposed to go like that!"

Beth pushed Nastume away from her.

"Nice try Liv but no, I have told you multiple times hat you can't force love," she said. Liv raised her eyebrow and smirked.

"Ah, so you're saying you and Natsume looooove each other?" she teased.

"You know what I mean," Beth said angrily," Now get out of here before I kill you."

"But the ice cream truck hasn't come yet!" Liv whined.

"It's winter!!" Beth screamed.

"And?!" Liv argued," I still want ice cream!"

"Well if you leave Soji will get you ice cream."

"No he won't," Liv scoffed before laughing," Besides, Soji already left." It was true. Liv's boyfriend was nowhere to be seen, meaning he had already left to go to his home.

"Then go and follow him. Go before I loose my patience," Beth retorted.

"No. You and Natsume must-" she was cut off by Beth covering her mouth.

"Finish that sentence you are dead," Beth growled. Liv licked Beth's hand.

"Ew! That's gross!" Beth yelled, removing her hand from Liv's mouth.

"You and Natsume must kiss before I go!" Liv yelled, quickly. She turned on her heel and ran to the swings, jumping to the top pole and easily regaining her balance. Beth went over and kissed the bewildered Nastume on the cheek before saying," There you go now leave!"

"You know what I meant! Not none of the cheek stuff!" Liv exclaimed, going to climb into a tree... Just for fun... Beth just walked over and jumped up into the tree to get level with Liv. Liv chuckled nervously before running off, jumping tree to tree. Natsume recovered from his shock and walked slowly back to the library, not understanding at all what had happened that day. While Beth chased Liv all over the park for the rest of the day.