"We bought some supplies with us for tonight. But for tomorrow and thereafter we will need to go back out and collect more." Thorin explained while walking by Dain's side as the two started to walk down one of the corridors. They walked away discussing further plans and ideas which needed to be followed through with for the sake of the Mountain and its new occupants.

"Pre-celebratory meal anyone?" Bofur smiled and clapped his hands together.

Dwalin rolled his eyes, "I don't think it'll be as grand as you think it will be."

"Don't be so pessimistic," Dís said while crossing her arms and looking to Dwalin. He let out a low sigh and looked to her plainly. She smiled and rocked on her heals, she quite liked being able to contradict him and for him to not retort to her shortly. He would most likely regret doing so if he ever did.

"I think Dís has a point," Náriel said. "Surely it shall be good to reacquaint yourselves with your kin before the banquet tomorrow where there'll be so much noise you won't be able to hear each other." Náriel looked from each of her friends in turn and smiled. Suddenly catching onto Bofur's earlier words she shook her head and looked to him. "Pre-celebratory? Do you plan on celebrating our victory twice?" She laughed which caused everyone else to laugh quietly and shake their heads.

"Yes, why not?" Bofur asked while quickly walking beside Fíli as the group finally moved away from the door and took to walking further into the cleared well light Mountain.

"No, you don't," Thorin reached out and plucked the cup from in front of Náriel. She was peering into it curiously, she looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "I'm doing this for your own good." He said while giving the cup to Bilbo, who was sitting beside him at the table.

Through all the clearing and cleaning most of the large stretching tables had been found. Along with many seats and benches. The main hall had been decked out with many torches and furniture and of course; food and drink. The dwarves who had well and truly more or less moved back in were joyously laughing, singing and enjoying themselves. Which was rightly so considering everything which had happened.

Náriel laughed at the sight of a drinking contest on a grand scale. She still pinned Dwalin for being the winner, he always seemed to win. She couldn't help but roll her eyes, any excuse to drink, and eat and all the dwarves would naturally take up the offer. Ignore the fact that everyone was coming tomorrow evening for this banquet. This banquet which everyone seemed to be looking hugely forward to.

"Can't I try some?" Náriel asked eventually while looking past Thorin to see Bilbo holding the cup curiously.

"You don't want to," Thorin replied while her eyes flicked up to him. "Trust me on this one thing." He dreaded to know what would happen if Náriel were to drink ale. Wine was much more tolerable for her kin, that much he could figure. Ale, no. He honestly didn't wish to think about it. She pouted and then laughed when Bilbo made a choking noise. Even Thorin looked to him and laughed, "Bit too strong for you, Master Baggins?"

"Slightly," Bilbo struggled to say and pushed the cup away from himself. He let out one last cough and then looked around the busying hall about them. "Say," he looked slowly up at Thorin and Náriel. "This has all seemingly done a turnabout." Bilbo said slowly and thoughtfully. He got nods from the two of them, they could agree completely. It was only a short amount of time ago that they were battling, laying unconscious and healing, and then awaking to everything that had transpired.

"How long will you stay with us, Bilbo?" Náriel asked curiously while leaning on the table to look to the hobbit.

He seemed a little taken back and fidgeted in his seat. "I have been thinking about that."