Chapter four

"Great." She sarcastically says in her head.

Now Namjoon and his friends are seated a few tables away from them, leading for them to not to talk about their plans and so her brother takes charge on giving off the topic that should be discuss such as talking about their plans this weekend.

Sohee shrugs her shoulders, answering. "Gonna stay at home with my family."

Daniel then adds. "Yeah, me too."

All of the group looks at him with a brow raise.

"What's with the brows?, huh?" He scoffs.

Taeyong bursted laughing along with the other boys.

Hanbin clutch on his stomach as his laughter subsides. "Impossible!, what your saying DJ is impossible!"

Bobby took a sip of the glass of juice. "No way., we do not believe you."

Mino shakes his head laughing.

Yuki sighs. "I'm going to your house this weekend Sohee let's hang out there." Yuki smiles up to Sohee who then smiled back nodding. Yuki knows what DJ is up too and she doesn't want her best friend to be like those broken hearted girls that his brother's best friend had done in the past.

As they we're finished eating DJ volunteered to pay the bill as he surprises everyone again and so he then explains his actions that he felt paying since his a good friend. Daniel rarely does spending his money as he is a bit thrifty even if he belongs to the richest family in Korea.

But as they walked out and reach the parking lot simultaneously Namjoon and his friends had gotten there.

Taeyong gives his cousin a curt nod and a smile and so Namjoon nod back smiling.

Yuki link her arms to Sohee as they were about to get into her brother's car a voice called their attention and with that everybody seems to stop.

"Sohee-ssi, wait."

"Jimin?" She asks as they stand face to face.

Yuki smiles at Sohee wiggling her brows as she tries to excuse herself. "I'm going in first since he has something to tell you."

Sohee gives her best friend a questioning look. Yuki sheepishly smiles at Jimin and Jimin smiles back at her as she left before focusing his attention back to Sohee.

Hanbin and Mino's car were park beside each other and as Bobby smirks looking over at DJ as if signaling something to Mino, what he is thinking as of the moment Mino shakes his head and smiles.

"Sohee-ssi are you free this weekend?" Jimin asks looking straight into her eyes.

"Um..., Yuki will be staying over at my house this weekend." She answers him.

Jimin nods.

"Jiminie!, hurry up we might get late into class!" Taehyung shouts as he is in his car already starting up the engine.

Suga only sighs as he decided to get into his car just like Taehyung is meanwhile Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok are still standing beside their cars waiting for Jimin.

Jimin turns to shout back. "Just a second!"

Sohee places her hand on Jimin's hand making Jimin turn for he felt the skinship. "Jimin your always nice to me, can we be friends?" She asks him.

He reluctantly nods.

She smiled. "Okay, then...so we got to get into class just like your friend says?"