"Really? Good! I'm actually dedicating it to someone very special. I hope she realizes her worth and how much she deserves better." Chaeng replied.

Mina suddenly recalled their conversation at the garden.

[Flashback] "The thorns defend the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom. So he who dares not grasp the thorns should never crave the rose. You're a rose Mina. Be with someone who isn't afraid of your thorns."

It became clearer to her now. Now she's sure that Chaeng sang it for her.

"With that sincerity, for sure she'll be able to realize it. Btw, I really like your voice. I didn't know you can sing like that."

Chaeng laughed. "Are you kidding? Which part? Haha. I don't really sing specially in front of many people, it's just for this project."

"Believe me, your voice can tell a story. Thanks for inspiring me, now I'm ready."

It's Mina's turn and she went on the center stage and grabbed the mic. She took a deep breath and signalled to play the music.

Singing 'Starlight' by Taeyeon ft. Dean

"Love is amazing ah

I was used to being alone, my days were gray
But I remember the day you lightly came to me, knocking on my door
You shined on me like a light
Woke me up from darkness
Opened the closed door of my heart
Reflected in my eyes is your squinted eyes"

She looked at Chaeng shyly. Both of them are staring at each other, smiling.

"You’re smiling behind that awkward face
You’re so lovable, I couldn’t hold back
I discovered you like a miracle, you always make me smile
You are my starlight—"

Mina paused as the music suddenly stopped. She looked at audience and she saw everyone was confused. She looked back and saw the commotion backstage.

"What's going on? Why did the music stop?" Chaeng asked as she went to the people in charge of the sound system. She saw Nayeon standing there with a smirk in her face.

"Did you do this?!" Chaeng said, starting to get mad.

"What? You're accusing me again?" Nayeon replied, playing innocent.

The students started gossiping as to what's possibly going on. Mina is confused on what she would do, and since there's no music, she can hear the audience murmuring and Chaeyoung shouting backstage. She saw her ran backstage when the music stopped.

Chaeyoung-a where are you? What's going on? You're getting mad again.

"What's wrong with you?!! Why do you always—" Chaeng suddenly stopped when she heard Mina's voice from the stage.

"You are my starlight, shine on my heart" Mina started singing in acapella, quite hesitant.

Chaeng immediately ran back on the side of the stage to watch her.

Mina was pleased to see her. There you are. She continued singing more confidently, smiling lovely at Chaeyoung.

"When I’m with you, it feels like I’m dreaming all day
You are my starlight, I get so happy
Your love is like a gift

Meaningless, everyday things
Are now like new as if I’ve seen the world for the first time
I’m surprised every day
You’ve changed me
You drew a new me onto my empty face

Even on rainy days, you clear up my heart
The moment I saw you, I’m only filled with you
Just looking at you makes joy spread on my lips
You’re the only one who can make me smile like this"