"I'm going to our dorm to prepare what I need for the tournament" said Weiss checking her scroll.

"I'm going to the training room to practice a bit" said Yang sighing.

"I want to go check on (F/N) I want to be there when he wakes up" said Blake. Not surprising considering how worry she's been since you pass out.

"Since Blake is already going to be there for (F/N) I think we'll do the same as Weiss we need to prepare for the tournament and I want to check on (F/N)'s gear to make sure everything is in order" said Marron. Rojo and Luna both nodded and everyone separated to do their thing.

Blake walk down the hallways thinking about you and was having trouble thinking about anything else for the moment. She notices that you have become someone that is very important to her but she didn't know how much you meant to her until she saw you lying there on the floor.

"I wonder what the White Fang will think about my relationship especially Adam" thought Blake before shaking her head to get rid of those thoughts. She left the White Fang what they think doesn't matter anymore.

She walks closer to your room, but she heard muffle yells and her face scrunch up worry that something was happening. As she was about to open the door she scoot back when it violently open and saw you there with a very angry expression and you ran off not noticing Blake there.

"WAIT (F/N)!!!" said a Women with orange hair and was about to follow until a man grab her shoulder and shook his head.

"Let him go Crystal he needs time to process what he heard......you know that this was one of the outcomes" said The man, with white hair and a light shade of pink at the end of his bangs, with a frown and saw the frozen form of Blake.

"I'm sorry do you need something Miss?" said the man to Blake and Blake finally snaps out of her shock.

"Wait, why did (F/N) run out like that and who are you two?" said Blake narrowing her eyes at the two strangers thinking they did something to you.

"......I see so you're Blake the one our son always talks about" said the man smiling causing Blake to open her eyes in shock.

"Our son always talks about you when he called us it's adorable" said the women despite the tears in her eyes.

"Wait you're (F/N)'s parents!!" said Blake nervously since she wasn't prepare with meeting your parents so suddenly, before she remembers your angry face.

"Wait why did (F/N) run of like that is he OK?!" said Blake worry.

"....Yeah he's ok physically, but he receives some shocking news and he didn't take it very well not that I thought that he would" said the man sighing.

"Shocking news?" said Blake tilting her head confuse.

The couple turn to look at each other almost like they were having a silent conversation, "Dear how much do you know about our son?" said Crystal to Blake.

Blake pause at her question, ".......before today I thought I knew a lot but know I'm not so sure......I did learn that he was an orphan at one point." She said nervously not knowing how they'll react.

".....I see I'm not sure how you know that Blake since only two people know it" said the man narrowing his eyes causing Blake to panic.

" A friend of (F/N) explain it to me and my friends when he was unconscious he said he was a childhood friend of his" Said Blake rapidly in order to resolve the issue.

The couple blink in shock before pondering at the answer, "....I see that's believable I guess we weren't aware if he had friends before his accident" said Crystal mumbling.

The Light In The Dark (Blake Belladonna x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें