Intro《1》{Words: 3.1k }

"But (Y/n)! You have to be at school to see him!"

The young girl cringed at her female friend's high pitched voice, pulling her phone away for a quick second. She sighed, bringing it back up to her ear, "Look, Hana," she paused for a slight second, trying to fake cough, "I'm sick. I can't really be at school right now," Hana groaned. She could hear her rolling her eyes over the line, "I know you're not sick, so don't go off and say you aren't. I'll come over there myself if I have-," The teen then hung up on her best friend, leaning back on her soft downfeathered pillows. (Y/n) didn't really feel like going to school, considering she'd have to deal with others who were annoying as hell. Hana included.

She rolled over and turned her phone back on, unlocking it quickly. She opened her text messages, tapping on Hana's contact.

 She opened her text messages, tapping on Hana's contact

The teen then turns off her phone and groans. She was only doing it for the free food, so she had to go. The female then lifted herself off of her bed and slipped on her shoes, picking up her back pack in the process. She slung it over her shoulder and trudged downstairs, her mother and father still in sight. She had tried to fake an illness. Since she had no fever or a bad cough, she still had to go, "Don't act like you aren't sick. I can see through you, (Y/n). Dumb bitch," (Y/n) stayed silent. She couldn't tell why her mother was like this. She made her way to the door, not bothering to say goodbye to her mom. Her mother is an absolute jerk anyway. Always neglectful and verbally abusive. She kissed her father's head lovingly, and walked out the door.

"Aren't you going to eat?" she heard her father's voice call out from behind her. She shut the front door behind her, not wanting to hear his pleading voice. It made her want to stay, but she couldn't. She walked down the familiar path to her school, kicking rocks and stepping on dead leaves. It was always calming to her walking this way to school. Summer was the hottest, but most prettiest season in her opinion. Cherry blossoms were doing their best at making the air sweet and fill with gorgeous petals. As (Y/n) was about to walk up to her school, she noticed a familiar group of girls.

She inwardly groaned, knowing who they were. The considered whores of the school. Jihyung, Mijin, and Chanmi. She tried her best to avoid them, but it was no use, "Ahh~, (Y/n). The schools ugliest little slut in this whole world. What did you do to your hair? It looks disgusting," Mijin smirks, picking a piece of hair up off her shoudlers. (Y/n) stood still, still not fazed by their actions. Self esteem was the highest thing she had, but she showed emotion when it did hurt her feelings. Jihyung took a step forward and knocked her bag out of her hands, her stuff spilling out onto the concrete, "God you're so pathetic. Your face is making me want to hurl. Jump off a building you mistake," she smirked wide, tilting her head to side like she had won something.

(Y/n) scoffed, "Wow. Mistake? Isn't that word a bit too big for your vocabulary?" she responded with the same amount of emotion in her voice, yet her face showed nothing. Chanmi pushed the teen away, "Oh, I forgot to mention. How's your mother been treating you? As terrible as usual?" This statement made (Y/n)'s self-esteem snap in two. Her eyebrows twitched slightly, showing that this plucked a serious heart string. Chanmi pushed her around some more, "Well, what are you gonna do about it? Are you going to fix it by... Oh I don't know,",