The Press.

Hey, guys! I'm back with a new chapter! See, I can update!
Random Person: Sure, you can.

Hermione's POV
We rushed inside to see the house full of reporters.
"Guys, let us in!" I yelled. The door opened and after we got in, we were locked.
"What happened?"
"Somehow the reporters found out about us being here and they know we will be at the game tomorrow. We called Shacklebolt and he said that we should floo everywhere because it is too dangerous for Ginny to Aparate since she is pregnant" explained Blaise pacing around. I looked at Draco who had Athena in his arms. He looked worried.
"Easy, lets fly everywhere," said Ginny calmly.
We all look at her as if she lost her mind.
"Pregnant women can fly," said Ginny smiling. Right then a letter flies through the chimney.
"It's from Fleur," said Blaise opening it. He sans through it and bursts out laughing.
"Let me see," says Ginny.
Blaise shows the letter to Draco chuckles with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Annoyed, Ginny snatched the letter from him
Dear Zabinis and Malfoys,
You Zabinis have perfect timing. Luna overheard Harry's future wife saying that she is pregnancy. Use this information to your advantage.
Love Fleur Weasley.
"We need to give a press conference," said Draco.
"Draco. Are you ok?" Blaise asked concerned.
"Yes, I am. Think about it. The press is only interested in us because we have big new. After all Ginny was once the Boy Who Lived's girlfriend. We tell them how sorry we are about them not being at the wedding but they will be invited to the Boy Who Lived's baby shower," said Draco grinning evilly.
"I think that your plan is genius," said Ginny.
"Ginny!"
"What Harry and Ron ruined my wedding. It's time they get a taste of their own medicine," said Ginny angrily.
I begin to weight down the ups and downs.
"Ginny, do you want to change or are you fine talking to the press dressed like that?" asked Blaise looking at Ginny who was wearing one his button downs.

"Me? I'm fine talking like this. It's not as if I am indecent. This shirt covers more than a lot of dresses I've seen. Hey, Hermione you should follow my new trend," said Ginny trying to convince me to wear one of Draco's shirts.
"You should," said Draco wiggling his eyebrows making me blush.
"Come on," teased Blaise.
"Please," said Ginny pouring. I sigh.
"Fine!"
Draco looks at me surprised but his surprise soon turns predatory.
"Wait a minute. I want to choose it," said Draco grinning.
"Ginny!" I exclaim.
"What? I'm way too comfortable but I refused to wear only a shirt by myself," said Ginny smugly.
"I'm back," announced Draco holding a silk shirt. I take it from him and run to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and I put on my undergarments. I unbuttoned the shirt and I realized why Draco wanted to choose the shirt I wore.
The shirt has D.M in every silver button of the shirt.
I put it on quickly before going back to the living room.
"One reporter and a camera man for each magazine will be visiting us in 10 minutes," said Ginny who way refreshing her makeup.
"By the way you look nice," winked Ginny.
"Where is Athens?" I asked Draco. He turns with a smirk on his face and looks shocked.
"You look- wow."
"Ginny, good thing Athens is sleeping in her crib, by how Draco is looking at Mia, he looks ready to give her a sister," said Blaise loudly.
"Zabini!" Draco exclaimed embarrassed.
"What?" asked Ginny holding a teapot.
"Damnit, Zabinis!" I teased Blaise and Ginny.

We hear knocking and Ginny and Blaise go over to open the door.
"Can I offer any of you anything?" Ginny asked.
"No thank you, Mrs. Zabini," said a reporter. I sat next to Draco who put his hand on top of mine.
"Only a few questions," muttered Draco to me.
"So it be. Let's head on the living room. I should tell you that Draco and Hermione are here with us so you can also ask them some questions," said Ginny guiding a small crowd in.
"Really?"
"Yes, do you want to sit or?" asked Blaise.
"We want to stand in order to get pictures," said another reporter.
I nod at Ginny to sit down. She sits down on Blaise's lap who looks very tense.
"When did you get married?"
"Earlier today at the Malfoy Manor."
"Are you two expecting a child?"
"Ginny, I will take this question. Yes, we are expecting a baby," said Draco annoyed.
"Have you been to a hospital to confirm it?"
"No, it is unnecessary. Hermione already did," said Ginny.
"Mr. Malfoy, are you and Ms. Granger expecting a child?"
"No, we are not. I will say this. Our extended family as we like to call the Zabinis are not the only ones expecting a child."
"May we know who?"
"The Potters."

Hey, guys! This is it for now. Christmas break is coming up, y'all! But...Hell Week is also coming up. Finals. *shudders*
Anyways, good luck to all of you that also have finals next week because trust me, I will need luck.
Until next time, guys!