An Unexpected Surprise.

"Newly engaged couple. Hermione Granger A.K.A the Brains of the Golden Trio and the Gryffindor Princess just got engaged to Draco Malfoy A.K.A War Hero and the Slytherin Prince. Can anyone imagine a better couple. When we saw how close Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger we always thought they would end up together. Destiny had better plans for us and apparently not only Hermione Granger is getting married but also Ginevra Weasley. And guess to who You all got it. The one and only Blaise Zabini A.K.A the Italian Stallion. It seems our Ginevra left The Boy Who Lived because he cheated. Ronald Weasley definitely cheated on the Gryffindor princess as we have other witches who saw him cheating. More of this on page 2." Rita Skeeter says into the camera.

"I can not wait until you are Mrs. Hermione Malfoy," says Draco with really shiny eyes.
"I can't wait until I am," I say with a huge grin. He grin back.

"So now up next we have Mrs. Future-Malfoy." I guess I have to go up for my speech. Draco stays beside me holding the hand with my new ring.
"What can I say except for thanks you. Luna you and Ginny are my two best friends. I still remember when one night we had a sleep over. We stayed up all night shipping our favorite couples. I remember one of them was Dramione and the other was Glaise. I personally like Leo. I love you Luna and I know you will have a great life with Theo. Theo, you better treat her right because Ginny and I will always have her back. Trust me when I say, we will make our beloved Professor Moody look nice," I says to Theo who smiles and salutes me.

"Yes, Ma'am," he says.
"I know you will treat her right."
We walk off the platform and Draco pulls out a chair for me to sit in.
"Thanks," I murmur and he nods. Blaise and Ginny are already there with the kids.

"Let me see," says Ginny. Her own wedding band is round with a huge diamond just like the one she has always dreamed of wearing. It is beautiful. Mine has a cushion cut diamond and a halo around it the whole thing was encrusted with diamonds. The base of it was white gold but barely visible with all the little diamonds. I really liked it.

"It's gorgeous," says Ginny. I nod.
"Anyways, thank you for coming. Aside from all the speeches, now we get to start the real part!" Luna yells with a huge grim as plates appear before us full of Mexican foods.

"Enjoy," Luna says to us.
We all dig in at the delicious foods. Once we are full, we head up to the dance floor.

Draco and dance bouncing Athena around. She giggles happily until she trips and falls. She grabs hold of Draco's leg before she falls. Unfortunately, she almost tripped Parvati with her 7 gold inch heals and short dress.

 Unfortunately, she almost tripped Parvati with her 7 gold inch heals and short dress

"Why watch where you are going, brat," sneers Parvati.

Draco quickly picks her up tell her it's ok to stop her from crying while glaring at Pansy.

Athena looks ready to cry. Harry walks over and wraps an arm over her shoulders and glares at my poor daughter. Oh, hell no.
"Watch who you call a brat." I say looking at Parvati.

"Excuse me, mudblood? I don't give half a fuck about you or your brat. What are you going to do ? Go cry to Mcgonagall?" Parvati sneers at me with a glare.

"First of all, I am not a 'mudblood.' Secondly, I don't not care if you like me or not since it doesn't matter. I am not going to cry to anyone. I am not like you. Lastly, never ever call my daughter a brat or disrespect anyone that I love like Draco, Ginny and Blaise because I know enough spells that should be illegal but aren't," I say with a grin. Harry looks like he will say something. I cut him off before he can start.

"You will be damned if we go there. Besides I am not the smartest witch of the age for nothing. Harry, you better not even try anything because we both know even if you killed the Voldemort, you could not fight me off," I finish off. Draco is clutching our daughter and he hold his arm out for me to take.

"Thanks," I say.

"Just take your death eater and leave!" Parvati yells. I freeze. Slowly turning around. I mutter eat slugs. And Parvati begins to vomit different colored slugs. I laugh loudly.

The worst thing is that her skin is changing colors with every slug.
"Hey, let's go," Draco says with a soft smile on his face.
I find Luna and I go apologize.
"I'm sorry-"
"It's ok. Theo already went to tell them to leave I imagine you are too," Luna says. I nod.

"I'm so glad my best friends could make it. I know I should not have invited them," Luna says with a bright smile giving me a hug.
"You look stunning," I tell her and she squeals.
"Thank you. I love you Hermione," Luna says.

"I love you too," I say walking away with Draco.

"I'm sorr-"
"Draco, how many times do I have to tell you. I love you and I will protect you with everything I have. It is not your fault," I say bringing his arm with the death mark to my my mouth and kissing it softly. He looks in so much pain.
"Thank you," he says. He says looking at me softly. I smile at him and we apparate back to Hogwarts.