°CHAPTER 026°

~KHAI POV° I WANT TO MAKE A NEW BABY~

I woke up in my hotel bedroom with Desiree on my chest. I forgot she was in here. I raise up a bit getting out of bed. I move Desiree leg from mines getting up.

"Where you going?"she said in raspy voice.

"Bathroom"I walk to the bathroom turning the shower on. I took my shower and did my hygienes. I went to my suitcase and grab my outfit for today. It was a red and black shirt to match my shoes and my jeans with Gucci belt.

 It was a red and black shirt to match my shoes and my jeans with Gucci belt

Swag out. "Where you going looking like that?"Desiree ask walking in the bathroom with nothing on. I look at her breast and smile.

"Places today okay"I said.

"Okay baby"she kiss my lips passionately as I grab her naked body. "I want you when you get back"she bit her lip.

"I gotcha"

{LATER• DAVE HOUSE}

"OH MY GOD!!"kaven ran to me and hugged me tight.

"I miss you to sweet cheeks. Now where is my child?"I rubbed my hands together.

"She sleep"kaven said. "They stayed up all night and now they don't want to wake up"

"Should of made her went to bed"I said taking a seat. "So uh....."

"Khai"I look at the stairs seeing Dave.

"You ready"I said getting up and grabbing the keys.

"Wait, y'all leaving now"kaven said.

"Yeah, work baby"Dave said and kiss her cheek. I kiss the other cheek and walk out the house.

"So what we doing now. Kill blacksta and the gang"I said.

"Nah, we need to push them out. But first, I need to sell these drugs to my customer. You down"Dave said.

I nod my head while hopping in his Rolls Royce. "Yeah I'm down. I'm getting part of the share"

"Hell no nigga"Dave said making me laugh.

~? POV•~

I look at the two niggas who was walking down the block selling the drugs. So these the mother fuckers who taking the clients. I thought it was blacksta and Tony taking over. But it's them who taking over.

"I got your man"I said to the phone.

"Good, now take a photo of them and send it to me"I took out my phone but then something grab my arm. I jump a bit looking at the nigga with tattoos on his face.

"What you doing lil nigga?"