Reflection

(Charlie's POV)

As we walked through the halls heading towards Shane's car I was really hoping I could trust him. I honestly don't know why I did I guess I just didn't want to be alone.

(Shane's POV)

We walked through the halls and made it out. that's when I realized I had ridden in the ambulance.

Shane: shit...

Charlie: what?

Shane: my car isn't here I rode in the ambulance.

Charlie: oh...now what?

Shane: ill call a cab.

I reached in my pocket and fished out my phone and looked up a cabs number.

10 minutes later a cab was here and we got in.

Cab driver: where too?

I pointed to Charlie. she gave him the address we arrived there shortly and I asked the driver if he could wait a few minutes.

Cab driver: the meters running I get paid either way.

I walked up to the house with Charlie.

She stiffened as she turned the lock and stepped inside.

The house was nice modern 2 story suburban house. It was really clean kind of looked like a model home with family photos hanging on the earthy green walls. It was a very cozy living space.

Shane: do you need some help?

She drew in a shaky breath that matched her voice.

Charlie: I guess this way...

She led me down the hall into her room and pulled a bag from her closet.

Charlie: could you start putting my clothes in there ill be back

and with that she exited the room.

I looked around for a second. she definitely was into bands her dark purple and black walls were covered in posters of bands. I walked to her closet and opened the door I took her clothes off her hangers stacked them on her batman comforter covered bed and started folding and packing them into the suitcase.

About 10 minutes later she came back in with two bags one appeared full and she set it by her door she opened the other bag and started packing her drawers up.

We packed in silence for a little while.

Shane: I'm almost done over here how bout you?

Charlie: just about

She walked over to her bed and pulled out a trunk. It wasn't that tall but It was wide it had wheels on one side she grabbed the handle and slung the bag over her shoulder

Charlie: mind grabbing the others

Shane: of course not

I grabbed them and off we went.

* At Shane's*

We walked through my door I looked at the clock it was 11:30

She followed me into the guest well I guess it's hers room and set her bags down. She stood there awkwardly.

It was kind of awkward I pointed around naming things .

Shane: there's the bathroom, closet, kitchens in there and right across from there is me a joeys room.

Then I noticed something missing.

Where was Wednesday?

Shane: Wednesday?

I told Charlie to hold on for a minute and went to look for my puppy. After searching around and almost having a heart attack I found him underneath our bed whimpering slightly.

Shane: come here boy.

He wagged his tail slightly and crawled out from underneath the bed. I scooped him up stroking his fur.

Shane: oh you must have been so scared.

I walked back to Charlie and found her staring at a picture on the bed her eyes were filling with tears and a few slipped from her lashes.

I softly rapped on the door.

She looked up wiped a few tears from her eyes and sniffled.

Shane: this is Wednesday.

She gave a weak smile and walked up to me holding him and gave the puppy a few strokes.

Charlie: he's adorable.

Shane: yea... i got him for joey i named him after the first day me and him had kissed....well it's almost 12 so how bout you try and get some rest and we'll pick up Joey in the morning and you'll get to meet him when he's conscious.

I smiled slightly.

Charlie: yea okay...

I set down the puppy and gave her a hug that was slightly weird.

I walked out to my room and quickly changed into my pjs and fell asleep.

(Shane's POV)

I woke up around 8. that was really early for me. I rolled out of bed and got dressed and walked out to the living room. I checked on Charlie who was still asleep under her batman blanket she shifted slightly and the top if a purple bear popped out from under the covers. I smiled that was so adorable. I couldn't see her face I couldn't tell If it was the blanket or her messy hair obscuring that vision.

Ill make breakfast then wake her up.

Hopefully this time I won't catch anything on fire. After an hour and a lot of concentration I had managed to make eggs, toast and even bacon. It wasn't real bacon it was the turkey bacon Joey liked. I gave my self a silent congratulations and went to wake up Charlie.

I rapped on the door, she didn't move, I did it louder, again nothing. I walked in and poked her.

Shane: Charlie?

She rolled over.

I shook shoulder

Shane: charlie!

Charlie: hmm... wha... what is it?

Shane: time to get up I made breakfast.

She groaned and rolled of the bed in to the floor.

I chuckled silently

Charlie: ow.

Shane: hurry were leaving at 10:30 it's 9:10.

She lifted up her arms.

Charlie: help me up.

I grabbed on to her wrists and pulled her up.

Charlie: thanks

She rubbed her head and walked into the bathroom. I waited out in the kitchen when I heard I scream.

I jogged over to her room and knocked on the bathroom door.

Shane: you okay? what's happened?

She opened the door and had a slight grin in her face.

Charlie: I saw my reflection.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

Shane: hurry up

She saluted me and shut the door again.

----------

If I didn't stop now I would have kept going forever.

Ill update again today so stay tuned for that. Lush you!