Mine

EXPLICIT CONTENT LOTS OF SMUT 18+

-------------

(Shane's POV)

I woke up to Joey whimpering softly next to me. I sat up and pulled him close to me trying to wake him up so he could join me back in reality. I really hate these nightmares he's been having. Joeys eyes flutter open.

Joey: shane...

Shane: I'm right here baby...

He sits up and kisses me. Very soon it turned heated our tongues danced together moving seductivly together. He tasted so sweet and his lips were soft. My hands moved from his back to his head as I softly pushed him forward trying to deepen our connection. I wanted him all of him right now I couldn't wait any longer screw my waiting rule I'm going for it.

------

Did you see what I did there I bet you did haha I'm so lame XD back to the smut

--------

I slid my hands back down along his muscular back and slipped my hands inside his shirt I paused for a moment feeling his strong chest before pulling it over his head in one swift motion. our kiss had broken and our foreheads rested against each other were were panting slightly. I took this opportunity to suck on his neck pausing to bite softly causing a moan in approval. I moved up to his ear whispering breathily.

Shane: I want you Joey.

He caressed my face looking into my eyes intensely as if trying to search for something.

Joey: are you sure.

I nodded and he leaned back in and kissed me tenderly slowly working it into an intense passionate kiss. HE leaned against me causing me to lay down he ran his hands over my chest and slowly took of my tmnt shirt and tossed it aside. He traced the outline of my hips with his thumb slipping it inside the hem of my boxers. I felt my heart hammering against my rib cage. I gazed up at the beautiful boy who was going to take me and I knew that he was the one for me my one and only the love of my life that was going to take me.

( Joeys POV)

I hooked my thumbs into the hem of his boxers and watched his reaction. I could tell he was scared it was his first time after all to be honest I was a little scared to it was my first time with a guy. I leaned down and tenderly kissed around his torso I felt his bulge grow against my chest. I smiled.

Joey: getting excited now are we?

He blushed a deep shade of pink.

Wow that really turned me on. I unbuckled my pants and slipped them off. I ran my fingers along the hem of his boxers and looked up at him to make sure he still wanted to do this. He nodded in approval. I slowly slipped the material away from his body now he was completely exposed. I growled as I realized how much he was turning me on. I leaned down and tenderly kissed his member he let out a little gasp. l kissed my way toward the top and licked the tip which earned another gasp from Shane I swirled my tongue around the tip for a little bit then took it in. he moaned in pleasure as I moved up and down along his shaft. I could feel him rising as I continued to bob up and down.

Shane: Joey... I'm gonna....

He gasped out. He wasn't getting off that easy I pulled off of him letting his high come back down.

Joey: not yet...I'm going to ask you one more time are you sure you want to do this.

Shane: y-yes

He stuttered out.

I kissed him quickly then pulled off my boxers letting my erection be free from its cloth prison.

I walked over to my night stand grabbing the lube from the drawer.

I could tell he was trying to hide how scared he was.

Joey: baby you don't have to do this?

Shane: no I want too.

I lightly ran my fingers along his cheek.

Joey: I love you.

Shane: I love you too.

I pressed my hand against his hip motioning for him to turn over. He did so and I positioned him with his bum in the air. I squeezed the lube out on to my fingers and spread it across on him. he tensed up.

Joey: baby... just relax

He did as he was told.

I positioned my self at his entrance.

Joey: are you ready.

Shane nodded.

I entered him slowly.

(Shane's POV)

He entered into me. and I let out a gasp of pain and squeezed my eyes shut hugging onto my pillow. he started to thrust slowly and I whimpered.

Joey: am I hurting you I'm sorry

He went to pull out but I stopped him

I turned to look at his face.

Shane: no... keep going.

I struggled to get the words out.

Joey went to thrusting again. He would moan occasionally. and the intense pain turned into pleasure.

Shane: faster

He growled in response and didn't hesitate to comply to my wish. I moaned with pleasure. He thrust in faster and faster I felt him twitch and release inside me his thrusts grew sloppier and then he collapsed on the bed where followed suit next to him.

We were both panting.

Joey: how was it.

Shane: really good

I smiled at him

Shane: really really good.

He chuckled next to me and turned so he was nuzzling into the crook of my shoulder.

Joey: I love you so much.

Shane: I love you too.

------------------

You're welcome for that let the votes and comments commence. XD thanks for reading this chapter was really fun to make and if you like it make sure to tell me by commenting and voting and ill make more. thanks for reading!!!!!

Peace out!!!!

Oh by the way tmnt means teenage mutant ninja turtles