Part 2

Greyson's P.O.V.

I walked in to the classroom with my friends. I went inside and I saw Ashley. I stared at her and i want to say something! Okay now? What's her plan? 

"Bring it on Bro!"

Courtney said, I know what he mean. I'm the heartthrob of the school. Yeah ok don't blame me cause it's true. I have so many stalkers. Even in the mall they follow me. Shizz I'm not a celeb or anything. I'm just so hot that's why the ladies are chasing me. 

"no!" 

I said, I mean yeah i hate girls who make everything they can just to impress me but isn't that wrong?! to make a girls'heart shatter a billion of pieces I hate Ashley at all because she's the type of girl who's like that. But sometimes i love her for making me happy. To be honest sometimes i ignore her. Harsh right?! I feel bad about it.

I went to my seat and think about stuffs. Until Mr. Johnston interrupted.

"Good Morning Class!"

"Good morning!"

"Okay, so today we're going to discuss about chemicals..."

Science, a boring class. I hate science all my life. I always sleep in this class.

"Mr. Chance! you're not listening! Get out of my class!"

Dang! this can't be happening!

"Ohh, uhm Mr, Johnston. I accidentally throw a paper to Greyson. He's listening, it's just i want to pull a prank on him. Sorry!"

Ashley said, Ohhmygosh! I love you Ashley. I mean I love you for doing that. I'm so luky to be hansome 

"Okay. Lucky you Mr. Chance!"

Ashley is not a problem at all. She always get high grades. She's an honor student. so the teachers are sooooo... you know what i mean. (:

"Ashley!" I called her

Ashley looked at me when i called her name. She's all pink! It's not my fault at all if she's all pink okay? I know She's obssesed on me!

"y-yes?" She stuttered

"Uhm so yeah... Thanks for making an excuse... uhh you know i love you for doing that! not-so-love but thanks!" I smiled, She smiled back, nothing i felt ok? I hate her a little! I'm guessing she'll jump up and down when she got home.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I was walking down the hallway until someone called my name. I was so curious i don't know why. I looked back and i saw Greyson. OMG! did he just called me?! I'm dying! 

"y-yes?"

Ohmygosh! I'm stuttering! 

"Uhm so yeah... Thanks for making an excuse... uhh you know i love you for doing that! not-so-love but thanks!"

Greyson said, Dang! I'm gonna explode in no time!

After a few hours of sitting, finally! the bell rang for dismissal. I headed home by myself cause amber has a dance practice. 

"Hey mom!"

"how's school?"

"fine mom. where's jasmine?"

I asked kissing her cheek

"She's hanging around. Change your clothes before you eat your snacks"

"Oh, ok mom!"

I went upstairs and went directly to my room to change my clothes. i went down for snacks. Then, i went back again upstairs. I went to my room and finished my homeworks. After a few hours i decided to sleep already because it's kinda late.

>krrrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggggg!!!!<

Here we go again alarm clock, would you stop being a jealous baby?! 

I stood up and fix myself then go downstairs for breakfast. After eating i said my goodbye to mom and kissed her cheek. I made my way to Amber and glad she's waiting for me exactly!

"So tomorrow's Valentines, are you planning of something?"

Amber Asked, Dang! she really knows me in this! 

"Uhh i don't know... maybe watch movies with my family or out of town or-"

She cut me off

"You know what i mean."

Amber said, Okay Abmer Relax. I'm just trying to make an excuse.

"Easy! Give him a valentine card!"

I muttered 

Amber's P.O.V.

I was walking with Ashley to school. I remembered tomorrow's valentines  "So tomorrow's Valentines, are you planning of something?" I asked

"Uhh i don't know... maybe watch movies with my family or out of town or-"

Gosh! Is she drunkhead or something?! Don't mess around just get straight to the point!

"You know what i mean"

I pouted making her say it! 

"Easy! Give him a valentine card!"

Ashley said, Okay this is gonna be not-so-great. I mean she's doing everything just to get that guy. Isn't that awkward?! She's the girl and she's the one who's making a way to impress the guy. 

"Oh... it's your choice"

I need to talk to Greyson about this.

I will post the Part 3 later, Hope you like it. (: