Chapter 4

Your POV
I walked up to him and was about to speak when a pair of lips smashed onto mine, I blushed but kissed back. He pulled away and stared deeply into my eyes, "w-will you b-be my girl-friend?" I nodded and kissed his cheek as I was at a loss for words. He chuckled before hugging me tight and riding away on his bike. I giggled and walked into my house, the next morning I couldn't think about anything but Bill and his soft lips. Suddenly I got a call from a terrified Beverly, "Y/N GET TO MY HOUSE NOW PLEASE!" Her voice was trembling and then she ended the call after telling me where to go. I brushed my teeth and put on a light blue/green dress. I shoved my shoes on and hopped on my bike and began to ride to her house. When I got there I saw Richie outside, I walked up to him before saying, "I'll be right back out Trashmouth don't you worry!" I walked into the house and saw the bathroom covered in blood and the losers cleaning it, I walked out of the house and sat with Richie. A while later the losers came out and were surprised to see me. I smiled at them and said hello to them all. I smirked and said, "how was cleaning up all that blood?" They stared at me like I was a ghost, "how did you know about the bloody bathroom?!" Eddie shouted, "she went inside and then came back out you idiot!" Richie shouted at Eddie . Beverly stared at Bill and suddenly Ben walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "Bill and Beverly were talking a lot while cleaning and they were laughing a lot....I just wanted you to know..." I nodded and pulled Ben into a tight hug.   Bill wasn't even bothered as he was staring at Beverly like he forgot I was a person in the universe... I let go of Ben and patted Bill on the head before giggling and hopping on my bike and riding off. As I was riding away from the group I was yanked off my bike by a pair of strong arms, I screamed when a hand suddenly went over my mouth. I realised it was Henry, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and but his hand which gave me a chance to escape his grasp. I hopped onto my bike and rode back to the group and hiding behind Beverly, crying. Beverly turned round and gave me a comforting hug saying, "hey...what's wrong?", she rubbed my back and allowed tears to stain her shirt. I somehow chocked out, "H-Henry...Bike...a..attacked!" Beverly understood what I meant from the small words I gave and she gave me a tight hug.
This is the end of chapter 4 I hope you enjoyed OH and btw I can't remember what comes next so if something isn't in order then I'm so sorry!! Also!!!! I have got ready to make my two new stories and all I have to do now is write chapters for them, get ready for hopefully good stories!!!!😘