Chapter 5

Your POV
While I cried into Beverly's shoulder I could tell she was staring at Bill still as she was tilting her head in the direction Bill was standing, I cried more at this but she thought it was because of Henry. I got out of Beverly's arms and wiped away the tears, "Bill I see how you look at Beverly...just dump me and be with her, Im fine if you become a couple..." my voice was trembling and I was shaking, I kissed his cheek and said, "date Beverly....we're over..." before walking. Suddenly I was pulled into a hug, I turned my head to see Ben...I hugged him back and whispered, "I'm so sorry Ben!" I cried again but let go of Ben and rode off on my bike.
Bill's POV
I stared at the crying wreck of Y/N as she rode off....I was furious that my crush since we met had just dumped me but I quietly asked Beverly out who nodded her head and hugged me tight...she wasn't Y/N she didn't have her soft lips or her beautiful H/L H/C she isn't Y/N..... As I stared into Beverly's eyes I forgot all about Y/N. I leaned in and kissed Beverly.
The next day
We were talking about the clown when Eddie pointed out Henry and his goon's car and then Beverly cut Eddie off and shouted, "look it's the home schooled kids bike! We have to help him!!" She ran off to the screaming. When we got there Beverly threw at Henry's head which gave the home schooled kid to run over to us. We began to throw rocks at them when Richie shouted, "ROCK WAR!!" Before getting hit in the head by a rock, a while later we finally won and Henry scrambled up to his feet and ran away.
The very next day
Your POV
I couldn't get Bill out of my head, suddenly the phone started to ring I got up from the couch and picked it up, "hello?" I said, "Y/N g-get to my hou-we now pl-please!" "Bill??" "Y-yeah?" Why should I come to your house the day after we just broke up?!" I was kinda angry.... the other end was silent and then I realised he hung up. I walked up stairs and shoved on some short a cute white top that was loose and not tight on my skin and I shoved my trainers on, I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and decided to run to
Bill's house. When I got there I saw a few bikes and the garage door closed, I shoved my hand under the garage door before it closed and pulled it up, "you forget someone you losers?!" They stared at me with guilty faces. I walked in and slid the garage door down, my top going up my stomach a little but not enough to show anything private. Bill was staring at me but I sat down next to Eddie and ignored Bill, bill began to talk about Derry and the neibolt house when Eddie started to breath heavily. I rubbed his back and looked at him with concerned eyes, "Eddie are yo-" Eddie hopped out of his seat and ripped the map off the wall, "E-Eddie put th-e map b-back!" The projector began to flip from different pictures and stopped on a picture of me and Bill. I teared up, suddenly a picture of him and his family flicked on, it zoomed on Georgie and then to his mum's face. Her face changed to a clown's face, "turn it off....TURN IT OFF!!" Beverly screamed, me and mike kicked the projector. Pictures of the clown continued and then disappeared, suddenly a massive version of the clown popped out. Everyone ran to the garage door while I was in a corner alone, the clown came over to me and grabbed my leg and began to drag me. Suddenly my foot was let go and there was light. Everyone hugged me when I noticed Bill hopped on his bike saying "let's g-go!" "Where Bill?! To ducking Neibolt so I can get murdered by the clown that nearly already killed me!!" I shouted, he stare at me before riding off. I ran to my bike and rode after him, I got there a few seconds after him and grabbed his shoulder, he slapped my hand away and shouted at me and the others, "what if another Betty ripsom or ed Corcoran or one of you go missing! Are you going to pretend like it's not happening like the rest of this town! Walking into this house is easier than my own, his clothes, his toys even his stupid stuffed animals is there but Georgie isn't! So you either walk into this house with me or I'll go in alone!" I stared at him with wide eyes. "Wow..." Richie said, "what?" Beverly said. "He didn't stutter once..." I stared at the ground, "Beverly y-you st-stay out he-re....I don-don't want you t-to g-get hurt!" Beverly nodded and my heart broke at those words. I walked to the door and said, "Bill before you say something fucking stupid I'm going to this house and Eddie and Richie are as well so you'll have to deal with it!" Richie, Eddie and Bill stared at me like I was an idiot but I opened the door of Neibolt house and walked in. I shivered when I saw the inside, the other three walked in as well and Richie saw a paper in cobwebs and reached for it.....
End of chapter 5 hope you enjoyed!!