Chapter 1: Sudden Arrival

Start from the beginning

l'll rather take my chances with this portal. 

And so, without any second thoughts to hold me back, I walked through the said portal.

Anywhere else is enough, enough to leave this horrible reality...

A force of uncertainty. My motion of walking, continues on. 

Bright light was up my view and I continued on nonetheless as then that bright light had blinded me. 

The caged dome from where I was was, had magically replaced into a clear blue, night-ish sky. The metallic chair and chains where I was tortured, turned into houses while the bloody checkered floors was now a road and right now, as I stood quietly, observing around. I was in a unknown street.

Where am I? 

This is Japan right? 

I look at the post above me, where you can see a name printed on it. 

[???street]

 So I was still on Japan, Tokonosu City even. Huh..I'm so far out in Tokyo but why can't I smell any people in here? Though I can smell the faint aroma near me. 

Should they all be in their house? Or could it be that they're avoiding to go outside? The second part is likely a good reason but why? Just what's outside that they took shelter? 

However, aside from the smell inside the house, I'm picking up something, a kind of a rotten odor.

This smell..its near..

Trying to put up ways to figure things out, not long after that, my enhanced ears, had picked up a sound.

Tap Tap Tap.

Footsteps, there's someone here. 

Stopping to hear the sounds, it was beginning to come closer. 

I looked back, it was foggy but I can make out a figure among the grey mist. 

Finally a person, I wonder what happened in this place? 

I looked around the place, inspecting how silent and dead the place looked while I quietly walked towards to what I can say is a man as he as well walked towards me. 

Seems like I got his attention.

Walking towards the said man, the man was giving out a stiff posture towards me till then, after some runs, I began to think about the mans anonymous behavior. The closer I get, the more I find it strange about my encounter with the man. 

Realizing a feeling, I slowed my actions on hold. 

Something's not right about this person and personally, he was giving a creepy kind of feeling that somehow made me think.

How weird. His eyes were blank white and wounds that could extremely kill. Instant death but still alive. 

If I were the me, I could slide this off as another dream but the me now, to which I have accepted the cruel reality, I wasn't imagining this. Blood was oozing down on his stomach.