Chapter 7

Alicia's P.o.v -

- flash back -

"Ow" I complained grabbing onto my lower abdomen softly.

"Aren't you happy we showed up?" Chris whispered just as Ryan and Ashli sat down at the table with us.

"Yes of course we couldn't miss this you know how upset both Austin and Nicole would have been" I answered moving slightly in my seat.

"Hi Licia how are you feeling?"Ashli questioned locking her hand with Ryan's.

"The baby is defiantly kicking my ass but I wouldn't have it any other way" I half smiled feeling chris place his hand on my bare thigh.

"I'm so sorry we are late !!!" Alexandria screamed running in dragging cody along with her.

"Relax you aren't late , Mona isn't here and she is always late" I mumbled and he wrapped his arms around me.

"If Mona is here before you that's when you know you are late" Ryan added taking a sip from is beer.

"I know you are not feeling well we won't stay much longer alright" he sighed and I recieved another pain.

"Still not feeling well huh?" Alex frowned slightly.

"Yes doctor said it's normal during this trimester to be the worst since my body isn't use to all this and also because it is my first pregnancy" I explained seeing Nicole and Austin making their way to us.

"Does Austin and Nicole know?" Alex spat out stupidly throwing me under the bus.

"Does Austin and Nicole know what?!" she qustioned as Austin slung his arm around her waist.

"This is why I didn't want to say anything this is your guy's day not ours" I mumbled placing my hand on the small bump.

"Come on Alicia! tell us !" she squealed placing her hands on my shoulders.

"No really guys it can wait today is all about you two , you just got freaking married!" Chris testified.

"Seriously common nothing is more special then actually being called Nicole Barnes , now tell us!!!"she argued now locking her hands with Austin's.

"Well I'm pregnant" I chuckled watching her eyes get wide and she had now began to jump up and down with exciement.

"I can't belive it Christopher you are going to be a dad!!" she squealed hugging both of us.

"Congrats you two" Austin added hugging us now as well.

"How far along?" she asked looking down at my stomach.

"Four months and three weeks" Chris answered placing his hands on the bump.

"Oww" I cried now putting my hands on top of his large ones.

"You okay?" he asked this time with a hint of more worry in his voice this time.

"I need some water or something" I mumbled getting up slowly feeling even more pain in my abdomen and now my lower back.

"Is everything alright?" Nicole questioned as both Cody and Chris went off to get me water.

"Yea , the doctor said it is completely normal for me to have pain like this" I lied now beginning to panic myself.

I met eyes with Chris as he made his way back quickly to me.

I watched as he went to adjust my chair and he had gone into a complete panic.