Chapter 6

Alicia's P.o.v -

~Flash back ~

"Alex when is mom suppose to meet us at your place" I questioned pulling the shirt over my head in dressing room of Forever 21.

" I dunno like soon but too bad you won't be able to fit in these in the next few months!" Alexandria cackled looking over a the perfectly fitted shirt.

"What! no way I'm sure that I can after the baby is born!" I rolled my eyes turning to the side to see if a bump had be forming yet.

"Still nothing love you're just going to have to be patient" she side rubbing my back in reassurance.

"Yeah it's just so crazy you know I never thought I would have seen him again" I mumbled yanking the shirt off of my head.

"Let alone be engaged and be the one to carry his child" I smiled biting down on my lip. "You're going to be such an amazing wife but an even more amazing mom" Alex squealed hugging me tightly.

"Thank you boo boo it means a lot but besides the point shirt or no shirt" I chuckled.

"Shirt I guess but don't complain to me when you get fat and it doesn't fit!" she sassed walking out of the dressing room.

"Whatever" I hissed grabbing the shirt and exiting. "So how are things moving with Cody?" I question jabbing at her side softly.

"I mean I guess they're going it's just been whatever" she answered trying not to go farther about the situation. "You sure?" I pushed on following her through the racks of clothes.

"Yeah , I knew what I was getting myself into , I knew that he might never have time for me" she mumbled in response.

"Hey you'll get use to it soon enough , at least you aren't going to be alone 90 % of the time with your baby" I added trying to make her feel guilty.

"I'm sorry Alicia I know I've been sounding selfish but it's hard to not want to be with him for every second and you want him all to yourself" she admitted digging her hands in the rack of clothes as both of us continued to look around in the store.

"Yeah I know I get it especially since you two just moved in together and things are going along it's bound to be hard , you didn't mean to fall for the rookie" I sighed rubbing her shoulder for some reassurance.

"Common lets get going mom should be at your place soon huh?" I half smiled guiding her out.

Even though me and Alexandria had been only 2 minutes apart at birth I had always took the role as the older sibling.

Ian hadn't helped any being the oldest so I stepped up.

"Yea , yea" she sighed just as we left the mall and made it back to hers and Ryan's place.

"How do you think she's going to react?" I questioned just as we pulled into the drive way.

"Shit I didn't know Ryan and Cody were going to be here" I mumbled hopping out of the passenger side of her car.

"They should have been gone already" she stated as I followed her up the steps and entered in.

"HURRY UP CODY WE AIN'T GOT ALL DAY!!" Ryan screeched standing by the door with his bag.

"Sisters" he sighed softly placing a kiss on my forehead and Cody came running down the stairs.

"Found it let's go before we are late" Cody hummed not realizing both me and Alexandria had came in.