Every time they walk pass by each other, a stab of knife hit her chest hard, poking her feelings. She don't know if Jisoo felt the same but certainly she hopes so.

She saw and knows the rumours had been spreading well, that Jinhwan is with Jisoo. She pushed away the thoughts, hoping it's not true. Bobby that Jisoo can't stop talking about, he apologised for what happened. Jennie accept that though.

And much than accepting his apology, she wanted to know more.

"Did she left you or--" Bobby smiled at her, knowing she couldn't finish the sentence.

"Me. I cheated." Bobby said, Jennie frowned, how can he say that so easily in front of her.

"I mean, I purposely cheated..?" Bobby laughed.

"So there is a 'accidentally cheated'?" Jennie asked, laughing.

"No no! I mean...uhm...how do I say this..?" Bobby scratch the back of his head.

"Just say it." Jennie sighs.

"I kinda liked her??"

"You KINDA liked her? Wow..." Jennie smirks. Bobby turned red at her reaction.

"My mom. Set me up with her and I was really unsatisfied at that moment cause I don't really know who she is.."

"How does your mom knows her?" Jennie ask, stopping Bobby from going further.

"I guess her father had a business thing with my father and my mom kinda like her and that time I was disgusted everytime I looked at her, well I guess she as well." Bobby said, remembering the old days he had with Jisoo.

"So things stated to get really messy when I entered this school, and they made up those rumours that we're engaged that made both of us like totally mad. We fought a lot..."

"Then years after, something weird happened. I heard that she liked me. I felt like a winner at that time and I don't know why...I felt like I've won some kind of non existent competition now that Jisoo finally liked me first."

"Yeah you're a dumbass." Jennie added, Bobby rolled his eyes.

"Then a faced her, I ask her whether she really likes me and she denied. I made fun of her and I said she's too spoiled for me, but I know she's not, she's perfect, she's incredible. And slowly, I'm the one who fell for her,for real..."

"What do you mean 'for real'?" Jennie asked, listening carefully.

"She doesn't like me at all. It was just rumours and by that time, people know that I liked her cause I made it out loud, and that time, I just know that she hates me not even a single feeling for me."

Jennie imagined the story Bobby just said carefully in her mind.

"So these couple thingy has been spreading  since that day. I was so embarrassed cause I looked like a stupid guy, and Jisoo was suddenly being so nice, trying to cover me up and said she'll act as my girlfriend. I was so damn thankful for that but she said she'll never fall for me and I said it's okay though..."

"I was falling for her so bad and she knows it. She resisted everything I tried to do, to make her fall for me through our fake relationship, and finally my wish has come true." Bobby stopped for a moment.

"She...loves you." Jennie states bitterly, looking over Bobby.

"The relationship between us are so called fake but to be honest it felt real, but just for 4 months. I got to know her feelings for me and she said she do feel something for me, and suggested a date for real and she simply said yes, trusting over her unknown feelings..."

"Things start of good until I don't know what just happened, last year. I was caught." Bobby stopped for a while, left Jennie in confuse.

"You were caught?" Jennie asks.

"But I swear it wasn't me. A girl just came up to me and said that Jisoo cheated and she was sleeping with juniors." Bobby said in his defense.

"You believed them?" Jennie ask, seemed surprised.

"I believed her cause that time, Jisoo was very busy and I thought she really cheated." Jennie stayed silent through the conversation.

"So I got mad at her, I wanted to break up suddenly but she denied the rumours and after few days of me ignoring her, she saw me hanging out with another girl. So if you see it here, I'm the one who cheated and she hates me like forever now." Bobby ended his story, as he looked over Jennie.

"I'm a complete bastard years ago." Bobby smiled, remembering how stupid he was over some baseless rumour.

"Are you guys okay now?" Bobby asks at the silenced Jennie.

"I don't know, but I think she still have feelings for you..." Jennie said, the truth she has been wanting to say all this time. Although she felt an unfamiliar pain in her chest, she needs Bobby to know.