Even though it was not his fault, Namjoon felt sorry for her because she couldn't complete whatever she wanted to. So being the kind and warm-hearted boy he was, he gave her an offer.

"No, don't worry about that!" he assured her, "you could always come to my class and talk to me if you want, okay?" He smiled showing his cute dimples, which only made it worse for the girl.

She literally fainted looking at his smiley face which displayed his deep dimples. Thanks to her friends who were standing behind her just in case she'd end up fainting, which really did happen.

"Oh, my God!" Namjoon panicked, "What happened to her?" He spoke as he was worried about her being suddenly fainted.

"It's probably nothing," one of her friends spoke, successfully being able to cover up for her while giving him a fake but burdened smile, finding it hard to handle her friend.

"Y—yeah.. it keeps happening to her!" The other friend finished as both of them hurried their fainted friend to the infirmary.

Hoseok was able to clearly listen and look at the scene in front of him because he was seated in the second row, and the very second bench. He slightly chuckled at his friend's adorably cute stupidity because he wasn't able to figure out that the girl probably had a crush on him.

"O—oh," he stood there dumbfounded, watching as the girls left, before turning his head towards his friend and waving a "good bye, see you later", he rushed out of the class too.

"Hi, Hoseok

"Hi, Hoseok." It was Yoongi this time. Hoseok looked towards Yoongi who was now seated beside him, "Hello!"

"Classes were too much, we couldn't even talk— or even greet ourselves this morning because the teacher would come right after the bell rang. And the fact that you and I sit way apart, doesn't help either." Yoongi sighed.

"Yeah, right." Hoseok timidly responded which Yoongi found extremely odd. He wanted to ask him if everything was alright but decided against it.