He entered the class and saw that only few of his classmates were present at the moment, because he was a little too early. He took a seat on his respective desk and started staring at god-knows-where blankly. His mind automatically drifting off to the moments he recently shared with Yoongi. Trying to find comfort in what he called his "decision".

It would be a few minutes later that Hoseok was snapped out of his thoughts. Thanks to his friend, Namjoon.

"Hello, buddy? What's with you not responding me?" He questioned, whilst shaking him a little. Hoseok looked up at him, [ because Namjoon was still standing and Hoseok was seated on his seat ]

"Oh— nothing, really. I just had few things on my mind is all!" He answered.

Namjoon nodded as he sat on the seat beside Hoseok, "What brings you here, anyways? If I'm not wrong, your class in on the third floor, right?" Hoseok inquired.

"Yeah, it is. But I came to you because I missed you. It's been like, forever since we last had a good time with each other.." Namjoon explained, "How about we hang out today, hmm?" He asked in the hopes of finally being able to spend some quality time with his childhood friend.

Namjoon and Hoseok met in their primary school and were friends until they turned twelve. Both of them were happy little friends but Namjoon had to leave to his home town for some personal reasons so him and Hoseok had to say their last farewells. Don't get them wrong, they still are friends. But they just have a lot to catch up with.

Namjoon was back this very academic year, surprising Hoseok. Hoseok thought he would never be able to meet his first ever meaningful friend in real life, ever again and only chat with him, or maybe video call him.. but here he was, talking to him again.

"Sure, Monie, that's a great idea. I'll let my mom know that you're coming over. Or do you want us to hang out at your place?"

"Yours. Mine is still filled with boxes ready to be unpacked. Mom and dad have been busy with their office works which is why they were not able to hire us a maid." He sighs, "but that's not the matter right now," he face-palmed, "I'll meet you at the gate when the school is over, yeah?"

Hoseok nodded, "okay.."

Namjoon looked at his watch, "classes will start soon," he gasped slightly, "I better leave. Mr. Jang won't let me in if I'm late and he'll throw a tantrum." That being said, Namjoon stood up and was making his way towards the sliding door when a girl abruptly stopped him from leaving.

Confused, Namjoon looked at her and then at Hoseok, wanting to know the reason behind this. Hoseok would have loved to help him but he had the same puzzled look that Namjoon had. So Namjoon faced fhe girl again, "Yes..?" Namjoon questioned her politely.

"M—my name is Park Mina," the girl introduced herself [ a/n : y'all this is y/n ] "a—and," she was struggling to form words.

Taking it as his cue, "Hey, I'm Kim Namjoon from class II-B." he introduced himself, too.

"I already know that.." the girl muttered.

"Pardon?"

The girl closed her eyes while biting her lips in anticipation, "Ilikeyousomuchpleasebemyboyfriend." She hurriedly spoke.

"Oh, um.. can you please say it a little slower?" Namjoon looked at her sheepishly, "I couldn't quite understand what you just said."

The bell rang, indicating the teacher would be here anytime soon so without answering, the girl just moved aside and gave Namjoon his way to leave, "ne—evermind that. I'm sorry to take your time. N—ow you're probably late to your class." She apologized being guilty.