I never had been so proud of Patty; that was such a smart question! I then blushed, oh no is Soul going to tell them? The blush on his cheeks makes it clear that he's going to have to.

"Um well Maka…" See what did I tell you? He's going to tell them that I kissed him!

"Maka what?" Kid courage Soul. "Um she..." "OH FOR GOD SAKE!" I shouted standing up making everyone jump. "I KISSED HIM SO THE SPELL WILL HOLD OFF AND IT WORKED! But I don't know how long it will last." Their mouths dropped, this can't be good and Soul was blushing even more as they looked at us. Liz stood, I wanted to run but I know she will catch me. This is her kind of stuff, boys and kissing also make up but you get it. "Maka," she began, "Tell me now why you kissed Soul," "I already told you!" I shouldn't have said that. I then ran out of the room with a squeak, "Get her!" I heard Liz shout. Seriously, why am I running away, I just know Liz will jump me and demand me on how it was.

Running up the stair I saw Liz, Tsubaki, Patty and even Chrona down below. Finding another set of stairs I made my way to the living room where the boys were, not counting Chrona. I ran right into the room. Kid and Black Star had little smiles on for some reason and a still blushing Soul. I ran right to Soul jumping in his lap. He made noise out of surprised. The girls screams getting louder. They then found their way to the living room and stopping in front of me and Soul.

"Maka we can see you,"

"You can't use Soul as protection!"

"Maka please look at us,"

"I don't know what's wrong with her,"

My arms were wrapped around Soul's neck as his arms were wrapped around my waist. Knees on either side of him, face hiding in his neck, I didn't want to leave and tell them about the kiss.

"Maka, come on we don't bite! Just tell us how the kiss was!" Liz begged.

I grunted, "Fine, in was nice because it was my first kiss, happy?" I said loud enough for them to hear.

They all squealed in delight, jumping up and down, I looked at them still holding Soul.

Soul then chuckled, "So I was your first kiss? Did you tell them about the second one?"

Oh god Soul I'm going to kill you! "Did you really have to say that?"

"MAKA YOU HAD YOUR FIRST AND SECOND KISS! OMG THIS IS BIG, I'M SO HAPPY, SO YOU'RE TOGETHER NOW?"

"No!" Soul and I shouted in unison, both blushing.

"But Maka you told us you liked Soul!" Liz wined. I just wanted to die, I was so embarrass. I couldn't even look at Soul.

"Yeah and you like Kid!" Liz gasps at what I said, hey she told my secret, I tell hers.

"Is that true Liz, do you like me?" Kid asked with a smile and a little blush on his cheeks. Liz nodded now looking at him. I smirked watching the whole thing, Patty then went behind Liz and gave her a push when Kid stood. He caught her with a big smile on his face. They then kissed, in front of all of us! I was so happy for them.

Does this mean Soul likes me to because he is the one who kissed me the second time? "Maka," I turned to Soul, not liking how close we are. "Do you really like me?" How do I answer him? I panicked, but I didn't want to say no, it might mess up everything! I did the only thing I could think of, nod my head! Soul looked right into my eyes and laughed, "Good so I can do this again!" "Do what?" He ginned, lifting my chin a little and then kissed me. Our third kiss, so does this mean we are together now? I just continued to kiss Soul; I will ask him when this is done.

"HEY Tsubaki want to make out?" Black Star asked, I pulled away from Soul and looked at Black Star, Tsubaki was blushing madly. "Black Star, you can't just ask that!" "Why not? I know she likes me, it very obvious and I like her back and this is the perfect time to tell her because it's becoming make-out city in here!"