O2 - Late Night Walk

|Chris|

Soon after the discussion with my moms, I found myself right back out running the streets. I really do wanna make the fame happen, or at least get rich, but how exactly am I gon get that start I need?

For me to do so much as record a single song gon take more money than I got. How the hell am I supposed to make this shit happen?

I sighed deeply to myself in frustration. I looked up and noticed where I was.

Damn, I was so deep in my thoughts that I ain't notice I walked all the way to the other side of town. I was somewhere in Baller territory, which was the name of a gang full of drug dealers and hustlers. If you against them or ain't with them, yet you in they territory, you a enemy. 'Round here ain't nothin' but trouble; I can't believe my dumb ass was that out of it.

I quickly turned around and began my way back home before I got caught up. I cut through an alley and was on my way until I heard the loud noise of a gun cocking, then the feeling of the cold metal being placed against the back of my head.

" Ayy nigga, what you doin' walking 'round here like you own shit?" the nigga with the gun said.

With my hands up in defense, still not facing him, I said, "I ain't out here for no trouble. I'm just tryna get back home."

Honestly, I was scared as fuck, but I was keeping my head up and my voice strong.

"..... you sound real familiar." I heard him say. He then turned me around quickly and when I saw his face I was pissed all over again, but I knew I was fucked.

" Singer boy!" Jay exclaimed, an amused smirk on his face.

"You ain't so tough now, are you nigga?"

"Man the only reason why you bold is because you got the advantage. Drop the gun and I'll pop yo ass like I did earlier." I snapped.

" Watch yo self nigga!" he said as he nudged my head with the gun, "My trigger finger really itchin' right now!"

"Man fuck you!" I spat. He then hit me in the head with the handle of the gun.

" Didn't I tell yo ass to shut up!?" he yelled as he punched me in the jaw.

I spit the blood out and looked up at him, "And didn't I say fuck you??"

After that he continued to throw blows from left to right. The only reason why I hadn't overpowered him is because he was mostly hitting me with the gun.

" Ight! Ight man! Damn!!" I yelled as I leaned on one arm, holding my other up in defense as I coughed and spit up blood.

"'Ight' my ass," he said as he stood up straight, "I'm finna kill yo bitch ass." he then cocked the gun and pointed directly at my head.

I closed my eyes and said a prayer or two to God. I can't believe this where it's gon end for me...

" Ayy!" I heard a voice yell. I hesitantly opened my eyes and saw him looking over in the direction the voice came from. I followed his gaze and saw a shadowy figure coming towards us.

_____

|Zeek|

Sirens wailed in the distance as I walked down the dark alley. Normally I would be somewhere in the cut hiding from them, but I could tell they were only from an ambulance. Some poor soul...

Out here sirens only mean two things; either you finna do time behind bars, or under dirt. Either way, you ain't wanna get caught up.

I posted up at my usual spot, which was the alley behind the liquor store. All the fiends and dope heads stayed looking for a fix around here, so business was booming.