CHAPTER 4 - THE MESSAGES

A/N

HAYOOW GUYS!! I HAVE A NEW BOOK CALLED "ABOUT THE AUTHOR WHICH I'LL JUST BE TALKING ABOUT MYSELF AND DAILY RUBBISH STUFF I DO. NOW, THE TIME HAS COME, YOU AND HANJI WILL BE CHATTING AND MESSAGING EACH OTHER ABOUT THAT CONTACT NUMBER JUUZOU GAVE YOU!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUUZOU P.O.V.

          I took a piece of paper in my pocket, and took out a pen. I wrote my mobile number in it and gave it to (y/n).

"Uhmm Juuzou I must go now. My brother is here to pick me up.", (y/n) said, pointing at a red-haired guy with headphones wrapped around his neck. It was her brother.

"Aaww already?! Okay here's my phone number!!", I said in response, handing her the paper with my number in it. I know, I'm blushing after I gave her my phone number. "Message me whenever you're free, okay?", I continued and she nodded in response. I never knew that I would have such feelings for a random girl. I wish she would message me though.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

         I accepted the paper that Juuzou gave me and he told me to message him. I am soooooooooo going to tell this to Hanjooo!! My brother drove me all the way home. I opened the door of my room, walking inside with stretched arms and purposely lay down my bed, hitting my face on a pillow. I was fangirling (A/N fanGRELLing) because of what happened today!! My brother entered my room, giggling.

"Oi (y/n)!! Who's that boy you're with earlier at Anteiku? Is he your boyfriend?", Luciel said, crossing his arms and giggling at you.

"N-NO HE IS NOT!! IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE HIM O-OR ANYTHING!!", I said like a Tsundere, blushing.

       Suddenly, I heard a ring. It was my brother's phone. He answered it walking outside my room and shutting the door closed. I took out the piece of paper from my pocket and typed the numbers on my phone.

"Well, I think I can message him now!!", I say to myself while typing my message. Suddenly my brother interrupted me, entering the room once again. DAMN THIS SARCASTIC BROTHER OF MINE... I thought to myself as he was jumping round and round with an enormous smile crossing his face.

"What happened to you?", I asked myself while wearing my not-so interrupted face.

"I am going to the R.F.A. party on Thursday!! So take care of yourself on Thursday while I, the notorious 707, shall be meeting with a new member of ours!!", he replied still jumping like a freaking kangaroo.

"Eeh? Is he or she a boy or a girl?"

"She... Is..... A..... Girl!! She seemed cute though because I hacked her account and saw several pictures of her." 

"Is she your girlfriend?", I said smiling at him. He didn't replied back at me, he was blushing. He was holding is phone and slammed the door close. Well I guess that's my revenge on him for teasing me that Juuzou is my boyfriend. I laughed and messaged Hanji first.

Me: YOOOOOWW HANJI WASSUP?!

Hanji: Idiot, there's lights that are turned off, a black ceiling, black butterfly stickers and black stuff that I've got UP here in my room.

Me: ......

Me: Really?! 

Hanji: LOL just kidding wut happened after the date of you and Juuzou?

Me: W-WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THAT'S NOT CONSIDERED A DATE!!

Me: So Juuzou gave me his phone number and it is now saved in my phone!!

Hanji: WOAH!! THAT'S SO COOL AND YOU'RE SO LUCKY  TO HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER!!

Me: IKR?!?!

Hanji: Let's go to Anteiku tomorrow and maybe you can see Juuzou again!!

Hanji: Oh I have a not-so good news...

Me: Wut iz it?

Hanji: Well I was searching some vampire stuff lately and I saw a picture... of a vampire that's cuddling a bear with an eyepatch.. I think that.... he's my first crush for my whole f*cking life.

Me: WHAAAAAAATT?!?! ARE YOU SICK?! IS THE WORLD ENDING?! WHAT THE?! YOU JUST GOT YOUR FIRST CRUSH NOW THAT YOU'RE 18?! Well... let's just talk about this tomorrow at Anteiku or at school, ok?

Hanji: Ok, have fun stalkin- I mean messaging Juuzou!!

Me: SHAAADDDUUUPP!!

         I now changed my clothes and wore your pajamas on. You kept your phone inside your cabinet and slept...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

SOOOO I WILL BE UPDATING ON FRIDAY OR MAYBE SATURDAY SINCE I HAVE A LOT OF EXAMS TOMORROW.... I WILL BE STUDYING THE WHOLE FREAKING DAY!! PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS STORY AND ON THE OTHER STORIES AS WELL!! THANK YOU FOWW WEADING THIS BOOTYFUL STOWY!! BTW I'M USING MAH LAPTOP RIGHT NOW SO I CAN'T MAKE STUFF BOLD AND ITALIC... SYOWNAWA!!!