Chapter 2 - Stalker for 4 years!!

A/N
So I changed my mind so there will be a specified age for you!! ANYWAYS YOU WILL BE 18 YEARS OLD HERE AND JUUZOU IS 19 SO.... YEP YOUR LIFE WILL BE EASY AS PIE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V.

        BABABABABBDDABADA DABBABADDAAAA!!! It's mah birthday!! Ooh Yeah!! Ooh Yea!! I said as I was dancing in my room. My mom got me a dress for my birthday and it was red and black which are my favorite colors.... Also it has a bell so it's kinda cute!!

 Also it has a bell so it's kinda cute!!

(That's the dress okie?)

Now lemme just wait till it's 5 o'clock....

Time Skip by the Crazy Author!!

BABANABNABANNANANABABANANABANABANA!!! It's 5 o'clock!! It's time for me to get dressed then!! This dress is sooo cuteee!! Now time for the partaaayyy!!!

The fvcking time skip to the end of the freaking party!!

Well the party went well and I've received lots of presents!! I still think of that Juuzou though.... Nah....

"Hey!! (y/n)!!!", Hanji shouted while running towards me.

"Hi Hanji!! Why are you sooo excited?", I asked cuz Hanji is exhausted..... Hahahaha!!

"Hey uhmm, there's a coffee shop beside that building maybe we could go there tomorrow!! It's called 'Anteiku'", Hanji said.

"OOOOOHH!! Okieee!!!"

"Okay see you later, Mrs. Suzuya!! Hahahaha!!!", she ran across the street.

What the freak frack didly pack snick snack kitty wack pack fratty quarterback shotback biofeedback did she said?! Oh god dang it I'm fvcking blushing!! GAAAHH!! I yawned and went inside my father's car.

"You need some rest, sleepy head.", my mom said, handing me a pillow.

"Thanks mom.", I said and I just realized I fell asleep and when we reached home, my dad brought me inside my room.

A bootifull time skip till the time you and Hanji are going to Anteiku.

I think it's time to get dressed. I took out my outfit from my closet and wore it. I headed down to the bathroom to brush my teeth and went out. I brought my headset and my phone out and played my music.
(A/N Call the doctor. Call the doctor. Must be something wrong with me. Oh-oh... Hahaha if you know that song, swear to God that's my favorite song)

Now is this Anteiku? Of course it is!! Silly me it's already said in the sign!! I entered and I saw Hanji waving at me. She is sitting beside the window.

"I know you're going to love what I ordered for you!!", Hanji said.

"WHAT IS IT YOU LITTLE BRAT?!", I said with a freaky smile.

"Calm down bro.... It's a doughnut!!"

"YEEEYY!! YOU ARE THE MOST FVCKING AMAZING BFF!!"

Then Hanji giggled and our orders were placed on top of the table. I ate it like a freaking beast!! And went to instagram to stalk.

"Stalking again, Mrs. Suzuya?!", Hanji said giggling.

"Shut up, idiot!!", I replied with a blush across my face.

Suddenly, Hanji's phone was ringing.

"GODDAMN SON OF A B*TCH MY MOM IS CALLING ME I NEED TO GO HOME NOW!!", Hanji said, hurriedly.

"Oh okay... I'll stay here for a bit."

Then Hanji left the shop. I was stalking for a bit.... Then I saw a white haired guy? Yes a guy!! Entered the shop. He wears hair clips that reads "XIII" that keeps his bangs on the left. Wait..... I looked at my gallery to look at the picture of Juuzou. HOLY MOTHER OF VIKTOR NIKIFOROV!! IT'S FVCKING JUUZOU!! Oh sh*t there's no more seat... Oh mah glab!!

"HEEYYAA THERE!! Can I order some doughnuts and a coffee?", Juuzou happily said and took his order. Fuck he is so damn cute!!

JUUZOU P.O.V.

I took my order but I don't know where to sit!! Oh~~ there's a vacant seat there!! But there's a cutie, nevermind that I want to eat!! I walked to the table where the girl was sitting. She's so cute.

To be continued.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)
WAAZZUUUPP MY READERS?! So basically Juuzou was just walking by and entered the Anteiku. He met (y/n) there.... So lemme just continue it at Chap. 3!!!