Chapter 3 - Juuzou met (y/n)

A/N
HAHAHAHAHA!! Lemme continue the time you and Juuzou were inside the Anteiku and Juuzou were asking if he could share the table with you. DUN DUN DUNNN!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUUZOU P.O.V.

Now then, I've gathered up my courage to ask her.

"Uhmm hello? Can I sit here? T-there aren't any seats available.", I said to the (h/l) (h/c) haired girl.

"S-sure, go ahead.", she replied.

She looks so Kawaii with those (f/c) hairpins on her hair. I sat down and ate my doughnut. I reached my hand to her as a sign that I'm asking permission to be her friend.

"Hi there!! I'm Juuzou, Juuzou Suzuya. Investigator at CCG. What's your name?", I asked her with a smile crossing my face. She nodded and hold my hand and shook it.

"I-I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n).....", she replied with a blush on her face. I can tell that I'm blushing too but I know I've never felt like this to others. I just ignored it and resumed eating my doughnut.

(y/n) P.O.V.

When Juuzou's and my hands touched, I was so happy!! Like it was a forever dream that just came true!! Now lemme text Hanji about what happened!!

Me: HEEYY HANJOOO!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!

Hanji: WUT?!

Me: Juuzou.... Is..... Sharing.... A..... Table..... With..... MEEEEEE!!!

Hanji: You're a sheep or something? Nah Just Kidding but THAT'S SO AMAZING!! Tell me about it tomorrow!

Me: Okay!! Sayonara!

After that, I drank my coffee to the last drop and threw it on the trash can. I placed my hand above the table and stared at the window. Then, all of a sudden, I felt someone touching my hand. I rolled my iris to the corner of my eye to see who's hand is in contact with mine. Holy sh*t!! Juuzou is touching u-uh holding my hand!! Don't... Panic..... Woooooohhh!! WADAFREAKKK!! Okay enough of the panic, I will just....stare at the window. As I was staring at the window, I saw someone with a red hair and I know that shade of red, it's my brother Luciel.

"Uhmm Juuzou I must g-go now. My brother is here to pick me up.", I say, stammering my sentence.

"Aaww already?! Okay here's my phone number!!", Juuzou responsed as he was offering me a piece of paper with his number on it. I gladly accepted it and left the Cafè.

TODAY IS LIKE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

HEY GUUUYYSS!! Sorry for the short chapter :( Sorry for the long update, I was busy with school stuff. BTW, I want to have friends or followers at my Aminos, here are my accounts:

Yuri!!! On Ice - Hanji Plisetsky
Attack on Titan - Hanji Zöe
Black Butler - 💕Hanji Phantomhive💕
Diabolik Lovers - Yandere-Hanji
Mystic Messenger - Yandere-Hanji

So guys thanks for reading this!! I will be publishing another book which is all about me.

Please follow this amazing writer:
MeguHaruno125