What Fourth Wall?

Asked by Bsftmar

Comment:

For everyone: Why do you all wear the same clothes everyday??Random fan: YOU JUST QUESTIONED CARTOON LAWS PREPARE TO DIEMe: But.... But.... but.... In W.I.T.C.H they wear different clothes in each episode..... Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs from crazy maniacs trying to kill me with a chainsaw*

Author-chan: Clockwork!

Clockwork freezes time for Author-chan, placing a medallion around their neck.

Author-chan: You almost gave me a heart attack. There is something called the fourth wall that only I can break! Anyway, it's called mass production. Lots and lots of the same exact clothes that nobody else wears. Don't question it. Clockwork.

Clockwork starts time again, removing the medallion from around Author-chan's neck.

Tucker: Any more questions yet, Author? 

Author-chan: *smiles innocently at Tucker* Nope, not yet. *glares at Bsftmar through the fourth wall* Thanks for all of your questions! I swear I'm almost caught up! This one took a little extra thought. And I might have to stop soon, due to time zones and bed times and school. But I will write as much as I can before that all happens! See you guys in the next chapter! Until then, wadaeaan!