Oh My God...

I'm at my friends party and a few of us are sitting in a circle talking when a girl asks who our crushes are.

The people in the circle are naming their crushes with blushing faces, and when it comes to me I check if he's sitting in the circle, then I say, "Jackson". The girls begin awing and the boys look to my left.

There he is, my crush sitting almost right next to me. Oh my god, he knows I like him. I mutter an "oh my god" under my breath, while Johnny and I have tomato, red faces. Then all of a sudden one of Jackson's friends, Ramona says, "He likes you too!"

"Me?" I say in disbelief, "Are you sure?"

"Yes you, and I'm 100% sure" she replies with a smile.

"Is this true Jackson?" I say, a smirk playing on my lips.

"Oh, y-yeah" he stutters.

"Oh don't be so nervous, come here"

He scoots closer and I grab his faces and smash my lips to his

bamm we kissed, there were sparks everywhere, it was amazing!

"Y/N, would you do me the honour of being my beautiful girlfriend?!" He asks hopefully.

"Yes" you reply kissing him again. The people in the circle all clap and say how cute you guys are together.

This was a dream come true!

🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷

Hey readers! If you also read my Johnny Orlando Imagines book you would know that this is pretty similar, I just changed it up a bit because I got some writers block for this story, so I'm gonna open requests. So if you want a request comment or message me with this form filled out (the parts with * are needed):

*Your name:

Your nickname (if you want it included):

*eye colour, hair colour and height (tall or short:

*if you want to already be dating Jackson or if you want to be crushing on him etc:

*plot (what you want to happen):

Friend(s) name(s)  (If you don't want to write your friends names I'll make up ones or use like "friend 1")

And if there's any other details about the imagine that you want me to know just add it to the end of the form. So comment or message your requests! Thanks guys!!

-Emily❤️❤️