ANOTHER!!!

THORS POV"Please don't be dead" a voice begs above me as my eyes flicker open

THORS POV
"Please don't be dead" a voice begs above me as my eyes flicker open. They open to reveal a beautiful woman kneeling over me. I stagger to my feet, dizzy from my new head injury. "Hammer! Hammer!" I call for miljolnir as the three figures talk amongst themselves. "Father! Heimdall open the bifrost!"

"Hey dude chill out!" A small woman yells at me and I spin to face her. She points a small black box at me in a threatening stance. "You dare threaten the mighty Thor with such a puny" a wave of strange electricity shoots down my spine and as I fall the world goes black.

                                    ###

"Argh" I yell as I awaken to the sight of blinding lights and a strange lab coat woman with a pointy object. 'Don't let it poke you Thor, it will hurt, run Thor, but not to fast, don't look scared, you are brave Thor' I repeat in my head as she moves forward to stab me in the arm with the savage torture device.

I rise up pushing the woman away. I stumble around the room as many small people attempt to bring me down. I throw them off me with great ease except for the dizziness that overwhelms me. All of a sudden they are all over me like a swarm of locusts. "You dare attack the mighty th..." everything spins once again as I am stabbed and loose consciousness once again.

                                    ###

I have been wondering the cement paths around the confinement facility in which I escaped for too long now and due to regaining consciousness I am unable to concentrate on a purposeful task or direction. "Where am I?" I mumble as I move towards a building close by.

Outside the building two men are brawling with glass bottles and a heavily encouraged and aggressive fight. " is this banamaðr?", I ask one of the men who Ignore me. I decide to move away from such an establishment and call upon the ruler of banamaðr. "Raven, sister please, can you hear me? Bring me home!" I call out to my sister whom does not reply. 'Her neglect of her kingdom of madness means she will not be listening to what goes on in it' I think as I walk back towards the building in which I escaped. If this is the land of chaos than it is a lot nicer than I expected.

'Thump!' I hit the ground as I am once again hit by a moving vehicle. " I swear I'm not doing this on purpose!" The beautiful woman says with a worried tone as she leans over me. Brain damage may be inevitable at this point, I think as I am pulled into what the people call a van. "Where am I?" I ask, worried that it this is banamaðr than they will want to kill me.

"New Mexico" the other young maiden says as she chews something in her mouth.

"What realm?" I repeat so the small minded few will understand.