Have i gone mad?

It all went down hill around the 900th centuary to the 1990s

Sif and i go way back. In other words she is the first person i punched in the face. Im not even going to lie... It was on purpose and worth it. I can't help but hate her.
A: she stole my title for best female fighter
B: she is always hitting on my brother
And C: she's a general pain in the ass.
" yay sif, teach her a lesson" I hear Thor call out which I return with a glare.
" if you did not have your coronation tomorrow brother I would give you a black eye. Just as I say it sif lunges at me irritatedly.
" you speak to your future king like that!?" She snaps as she pins me to the ground, knife to my throat.

" and I will speak like that to the future queen, which will not be you if I have anything to do with it!" I spit up in her face before grabbing the knife and using my legs to flick her off me.

" ugh you beast!" She screams in discust and I grin wickedly. A cheer rises from behind and frandrall calls out something to me which I assume was flirting, luckily I missed it, even though it was a knock to the head that caused it. In annoyance I kick sifs sheild out of her hand before forming a dagger in my hand. I swipe forward at her only just missing her as she steps backwards. To her surprise my knife becomes a sword and she blocks the blow with her wrist plates before falling backwards off the steps. I press my foot on her stomach in victory with the tip of my sword at her neck. " you cheat, no magic!" She yells standing up.

" I have beat you every time with or without magic, admit it i am the best" before I can think I am tackled to the ground with an angry sif attacking me. A new battle comenses but there is no mercy. After kicking her off I pin her to the wall pressing the knife deeper against her throat. The rage that manifests inside me shows itself and the blood lust takes over. Before I can deliver the death blow I am flung backwards off her. A force holds my hands back as I try to attack her again. Sif too attempts to attack but the warriors 3 drag her out of the room.

Only when she and the warriors are gone am I released. I death stare the hysterical Thor while spinning the knife in my hand. Im not thinking I know that. I'm lost in the rage and animalistic violence that I have gained over the years of pain, survival and torture I encountered in my years on earth. Wanting to murder him I have to restrain myself from throwing the knife into his jugular. Taming the rage is like stopping a alternative personality in its mental battle. I raise the knife slightly before I gain control, flicking it around in my hand again and using it to point at Thor so he knows I'm mad at him.

" haha hush little beast hahah it is just too haha funny!" He shouts in his laughter. I tense up, now with no hesitation to kill him. Gripping the knife I move forward slightly before I am stopped. A hand grips my arm spinning me around. A hand goes to my forehead and everything goes black and I fall.

My eyes blur as I open them, adjusting them to the light. My eyes widen as I figure out where I am. I haven't moved far from where I fainted and am lying on a day bed. I sit up quickly causing a dizzyness that pushes me back down. Beside me I hear a voice muttering, " tut tut sister, that rage..." Loki says pressing his hand on my forehead which I shake off angrily, " it's going to get you in trouble"

" you knocked me out you ass!" I yell at him sitting up to face him.

"Yes, you were about to kill Thor, the heir to the throne, the big dolt that you have come to love, I was stopping you from making a decision you would regret"

" that silver tongue does you no good with me, I see right through you"

" yes well, while you were asleep I was a good brother and snooped around your mind." I rise my eyebrows to say, I'm going to kill you, before he starts talking again. "All of these memory blocks I am putting on you aren't stopping the emotion, your rage isn't being pupressed"

" are you telling me that the 2 hours a week I have to relive these memories so that you can block them out is absolutely useless!"

"Not useless, you aren't trying to kill yourself anymore"

" yay" I reply sarcastically as I rise from the lounge. Loki hold my arm as I regain my composure and I look up at him. My expression completely changed as my emotional exhaustion overwhelms me. " I hate all of this" I mumble, " I'm sick of mother hating me, I'm sick of father yelling at me, I'm sick of earth and my memories of it, I'm sick of this anger and I'm sick of being locked up and watched like a wild animal, I want it to be over, it all to end" I look down at the ground in self pity before Loki lifts my chin to look at him. He must See the shattered expression in my eyes as he pulls me to his chest holding me there. "don't say that sister, please... don't" a tear falls from my face and into his shirt as he plants a kiss on my dark hair. " I won't let you leave me, I wouldn't survive it" a few moments pass before he releases me. " now..." he starts, standing up tall, " it is late, the coronation is tomorrow, sleep" he commands and I nod. I moved my hand slightly and we teleport to the hall where Thor's, Loki's and my rooms are located. " read to me" I order back which he responds with a slight disapproving look.
" you are nearly 1000 years old, you can read"
" but I need you to so I can sleep and I'm more likely to pay attention" I whine.
" only for a little while" he nods, sitting on the bed next to me before opening to the first page of my favourite book. " Alice was beginning to get very tired..." soon enough my eyes began to feel heavy as I sink deeper into the blankets, and begin leaning on my brothers arm as I once again loose consciousness with one thought in mind. Thor's coronation

From now on will be following the Thor movie storyline with a few twists obviously. Have fun. Thanks for reading ❤️❤️❤️