For odins sake

"Wake up!" A voice commands me and my fluorescent green eyes slide open. " I dont understand why you dont get someone else to wake me mother" I mumble in a comfortable tone.
" Because I need to do something productive around here and you wont wake for anyone else" Frigga snaps
" Its because I love you" I smirk
"Its because I will call the all father and he will punish you for your disobedience." In retaliation I stand up quickly causing Frigga to step back.
" Im up" I state before gliding towards my closet. I push items aside as I search for something reasonable. Not realizing Frigga is still behind me i slide my armour away with the other rejects.
"What is this?!" She hisses grabbing the black and gold armour from its place.
" Damn" I mumble.
" Where did you get this?!" I stay silent with my eyes low. "Speak!" She glares at me until her patience runs dry. "Fine, if you wont speak to me, you shall speak to odin" she grabs my arm violently, dragging out of my room, down the hall and past my shocked hand maid.

"What is the meaning of this intrusion?!" Odin grumps as I am pulled into the throne room. To the side of the room my brothers stand listening to Odins daily lecture. Multiple guards are scattered around the room including my dear friend heimdall. The tiles are cold under my bare feet and I stand uncomfortably in my white silk sleep gown. The trail runs down to my feet brushing my heels as loose bits of hair fall in my face from my plait. " your daughter..." frigga grips my arm tighter as I pull away lightly in defiance, "brandishes armour in her chambers, she has ignored your orders for her to be past such things but she continues to disobey!"

Odín sits on this for a moment before speaking. " Raven" I look up from the tiles bellow me into my fathers eye. " you have disobeyed me, you are a princess and you must act like it" his tone is calm but feirce and I know I won't go unpunished. " you are persistent in your need to do the opposite of what I say and this must be dealt with, you shall loose all extra activities and freedom to walk around the grounds alone." Frigga looks at her husband sternly as if to say, more. " you will spend a day in the chamber of poisoned dreams."

"What!" My brothers and I yell in sinc.
The chamber is the worst punishment available for a royal and for me it was mental torture. The feeling of knives in your brain mixed with painful past memories. All of which you are asleep and no one can see your pain. " that's obsurd!" I gulp angrily.
"Silence!" His voice booms in my ears. "unless, you reveal whom it was who gave you such armour" he states, his eyes moving between the armour on the floor and heimdall. His first thought must be heimdall, heimdall is a supporter of my attempt to knighthood and is my dearest friend.

" whoever supported this must be punished" I shake my head at this, refusing to be a snitch. Odins jaw locks in annoyance and I glare at the floor again. " You are a fool daughter!" He surrenders, " very well, take her away" he orders and two guards grab me. With no surprise to the others, I don't go easy as I kick and punch the Gaurds. 4 of them fall but another two grab me while holding my magical fists tight shut. I scream in rage as I kick the air. They drag me about a metre when a voice speaks up.

" stop this father, the armour was a gift" Loki hisses angrily.
"I would have known you would help your sister, she corrupts you deeply boy, you must tear yourself from her wickedry, you will be confined to your quarters until further notice, only to leave for the coronation"
" do not just blame him father, I too brought the present for ravens birthday." I smile slightly at the honesty of my older brothers. We are a lot older then we were when we began jousting and had changed a lot. The boys became men and days of running around the forbidden Forrest ended.

" Thor, I expected better of you" was all he said. " take raven to her room without food or company until I say otherwise, Loki return to your quarters there will be gaurds at both of your doors, that is all" it is no shock that I got the worst out of this whole thing while Thor got off Scott free. Thor is Odins favourite, Loki is friggas, and I am loved by neither. Sometimes I would pretend heimdall is my father and I was not a princess but a warrior. A guard reaches for my arm but I storm off before he can attempt his escort.

After a few moments a guard opens my door to make sure this is where I was before closing it with a thud. My oversized room is as big as an appartment and the bed is more of a double king. I flop on a sun lounge near the window before picking up the nearby book. When my father forced me to return to Asgard around 26 years ago I had managed to snatch up a few good books with me. I can feel my rage build as I sit here pretending to read to kill a mockingbird for the millionth time before my door bursts open. Waves of hand maids push through carrying dresses and shoes all followed by my mother. " search the room, get rid of anything her brothers would own" she commands a guard who starts raiding my closet.

" Hey!" I yell as he pulls out one of my favourite daggers. I snatch it from him and my mother reaches for them. I manage to throw them behind me so they slide off the balcony to a ledge which only I know exists. " well now they are gone, and you are going to become the princess you were meant to be years ago. A arguement quickly begins before a figure steps between us. " silence women!" Odin sighs, "frigga go and rest, I will talk to my daughter alone" He emphasises alone and everyone clambers out, Bowing as they leave. He leads me to a little table and chairs set which I sit in comfortably. " is there any point..." he begins, "in me attempting to stop this" he gestures to one of the knives that the guard had found.

" thankyou, thankyou father!" I yell before he silences me.

"I do not believe that this is the right course for you but I don't believe I can stop you, heimdall has spoken to me and your brothers seem keen to teach you so it mustn't be too terrible" with a final sigh he stands to leave, "what are you waiting for then..." he grins at me which is an odd look, " go and have fun and let your brothers know that this and any injury they Aquire ... are their fault" I sit in my hyper excitement as he leaves before bolting down the hall, past my yelling mother before reaching to common room. Spotting Thor jousting with frandal I run up behind him crash tackling him down. I pick up his hammer from the ground and place it on his chest. "father..." I puff.

" no I am brother" he smiles cheekily up at me, wheezing from the hammers weight. I glare at him before continuing, " father says...I can fight" I manage with a sigh the grin only growing on my face.

"Glorious!" Thor yells pushing me off him to stand and face me before spinning me on the spot. " celebration is in order, feast!" He yells again, causing one of the warriors three to look up from his place at the always prepped feast table in guilt. " perhaps not" Loki adds from behind me causing me to spin. " there doesn't seem to be any food left"

" Loki..." I start before he interrupts.

" well done little one" he smiles and I leap into a hug.

" I am not little, a warrior cannot be little" I say leaving the hug.

" you will make a great warrior no matter what, and you will forever be little in my eyes" a grin grows on his face, " I would love to know what made him change his mind"

" I honestly have no idea" I say before turning to my other brother who is irritatingly continuously tapping me, " WHAT" I snap

" if not a feast then a battle" before I can think I am in the other side of the room due to a rather obnoxious man with a hammer.

" haha you are so dead" I laugh as I hold a hand high above my head before pulling it around and out to my side with a trail of shadow shaping tee trail. With a flick of my hand my iconic long black syth appears and my clothes turn into the black armour that was confiscated earlier. The warriors ooo and aaah at the syth and sif tenses.

" watch out brother, your playing with the big boys now" I smirk before swinging it around knocking his hammer out of his hand before allowing the syth to evaporate and leaping forward in attack. Thor throws a punch which I dodge before grabbing his extended arm and pulling it back. He grabs my arm throwing me to the side and I quickly jump back up. Almost 30 minutes of jousting occur before Thor begins to tire. I kick out his legs and flip under his attack before holding a knife to his throat.

"I win" I smile in fake innocence.
"I let you" he smiles with a groan.
"Then get up" I challenge and Thor moves to rise before nearly loosing a hand in the process.
" fine... you win" he admits and I let him up. I extend a hand to help him and am regrettably flipped backwards in a painful revenge from Thor. " I always win" he grins walking towards the food.
" cheater!" I yell as I stand up. " who's next?"