13

Edited

There's an important note at the end. Please read all the way through xx

***
4 months later

Brooklyn's POV

"Thank you Roadies for coming out tonight!" Rye yelled.
"We hoped you guys enjoyed the show!" Mikey yelled.
"Have a good night London!" Harvey yelled.

We all waved to them as we left the stage.

"That was sick!" Rye exclaimed.

"Great job boys!" Blair patted each of us on our backs. "Because you guys have been killing it lately, I've decided to give you guys two weeks off."

I smiled.

"Does that mean we can go home?" Andy asked.
"Anywhere you want."

"Cool!" Jack said.

"Alrighty. The plane leaves in one hour. Most of your bags are packed, so go back to the hotel and shower. I have to leave now, but Loren is back at the hotel room waiting."

"I thought she was at her show?" Harvey asked.
"Yeah, it finished early."
"Ah, okay."

"I'll see you boys in two weeks then."

Blair gave each of us a hug before leaving.

I called an Uber and we went back to the hotel.
---
"I know right! What's his name by the way?" I heard Loren say from inside the room.

Harvey, Loren, and I share a room while Andy, Rye, Mikey, and Jack share a room.

I opened the door and laid down on my bed, opposite of Loren's, while Harvey went into the shower.

"His name's Louis. He's so sweet." I heard a familiar voice say.

I stood up and glanced at Loren.

She saw me and tapped the space beside her on the bed.

"He has this really cute accent and-" the voice trailed off.

I sat down next her and one I saw the face on the screen, I sat there, frozen.

We stared at each other.

"Um, here, Brook." Loren said, handing me her phone. "Talk to each other."

She stood up and walked away.

"Um, hey." I said.
"Hey."

"Um-"
"I don't want to talk to you." She said.

"Listen, I know it's my fault that we broke up, but hear me out-"
"No. There's no excuse. You lied to me. You stopped talking to me. You broke my heart."

"Katie, please-"
"I've moved on. You need to too."

"I want to be with you! Only you!"
"I found someone else."

My heart began crumbling to a million pieces.

I sat there frozen in my seat.

"Can you hand the phone back to Loren?"
"No."

"Excuse me?"
"We need to talk. Face to face. Where are you right now?"
"No. I'm not talking to you in person."

"Please. If you just give me five minutes, I'll be able to explain everything."

She thought about it for a while.

"Fine. I'm in London right now."
"Can we meet up now?"

"Whatever. Where?"
"***********. I'll see you there in ten minutes."

Then she hung up.

I jumped up quickly and ran out into the hallway, looking for Loren.

"Loren! Here's your phone. Thank you."

Before she had the chance to ask questions, I quickly darted out the hotel and ran the few miles to the place where we would meet up.

When I got there, I was still sweaty and sticky from the show earlier. I should've showered.

I sat down at the table and waited for her.

What was I going to say? Does she really hate me? I don't want to hurt her again. It hurts knowing I've caused her so much pain.

"Um, hi."

I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hey."

She sat down on the chair opposite of me.

"Okay. You have five minutes. Explain."

"Katie, I know it's my fault. I shouldn't have ignored your calls and texts. But it all happened. I tried keeping in touch with you, but I was so busy. It's not an excuse and I should've at least talked to you once a week instead of blowing you off. But when you said we were over, it hurt me. I-I was broken. I loved you. I thought you felt the same way. Yeah, I should've spent more time with you, but it was difficult. Now, you said you found someone else. That's what hurts the most. I thought I had you. You had me Wrapped Around Your Finger. I get it if you don't want to get back together, but can you forgive me? If you give me another chance, I won't let you down."

"Brook-"
"I'm the worst boyfriend ever!"

"Shut up. You are not the worst boyfriend ever. You'd made mistakes, but so have I. You were one of the best boyfriends I had."

My face lit up.

"But, let's take it slow. I don't think we should get back together right now."

I nodded.

I stood up and picked her up and spun her around in the air, just like old times.

"Brook! Put me down!" She yelled.

I laughed and placed her down.

"How long are you here?" I asked.

"For a few more weeks."

"Ah, cool! Did you explore the place yet?"

"Yeah..."

"You alright?"

"Um, y-yeah." She stuttered.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I have to go now. I'll call you later."

"Oh. Okay. Bye."
"Bye."

With that, she left.
***
Heyoo

Thanks for reading!

Thank you guys for so many views on this book already!! It's almost at 900 views, and it may not sound like a lot to you, but this means so much to me that people actually like my writing xx

One more thing, I want to change the cover of this book. If anyone wants to make a cover, dm me and I will give you credit!!
Requirements:
-Include title "Strangers"
-have mine and your usernames
You can add anything else you would like, but please keep the image pg

This is the update for tomorrow btw

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Xx

Word Count With A/N: 981