"It's scarier on that side. It feels like you're falling out." Louis replied.

My eyes widened at his response and I suddenly began to shake.

"Louis, do I have to sit on this side?"

He looked up at me, suddenly looking guilty for an unknown reason.

"It's okay Nat. I'll sit there if you want me to."

I nodded gratefully and sat down on the right side of the cart which would hopefully be a bit better than the left and sighed as the metal bar came and rested over our knees.

"Is this the only protection we have?!" I cried, trying to lift the barrier up that was somewhat crushing my knees.

"Yeah..." Louis cringed.

"Why?" I whimpered.

"I dunno. They should have more if you ask me."

I nodded solemnly.

Why didn't they have more protection anyway?! I could fall out, or maybe I could slip and fly out of the cart.

"This is way too scary." Louis sighed.

I nodded again, my neck feeling stiff with anticipation.

"The last time I went on here was with Niall, he was screaming the whole way round. You never want to go on a ride with him."

I wondered what Niall was doing at this exact moment in time and looked at my hands. Would he be worried that something had happened to me? I didn't know why I cared much really. I know Liam would probably be worried, or at least wondering where I was and what Louis was doing with me.

Would any of the other boys care? I shook my head mentally. They were probably shrugging it off because of the note Louis left.

But what if they hadn't found the note? I mean, Liam wouldn't exactly let any of them out of the door if I was missing, so maybe they hadn't checked the door and found the note? I know Liam would probably be mental when me and Louis got back and come on; Louis hadn't exactly left the note in the best place possible. He could of at least left it on the fridge.

I slapped myself mentally. Natalie, you should be enjoying this day out with Louis, not wondering what the others are doing or even thinking about. They probably haven't noticed you've gone.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard something say, "Go!"And the ride start moving slowly out of the building we were in now.

We turned a corner and went through a small tunnel in the shape of a Pepsi can before going up the track slowly.

I didn't dare turn my head in any direction and kept it facing in one direction (A.N: Sorry guys ;) Had to do it! XD) which was straight ahead.

I felt Louis' hand clasp my own as we reached nearer the top of the track and I started to panic, using my free hand to try and undo my seatbelt and lift the metal bar up.

"Natalie, what are you doing?" I heard Louis shout from beside me.

"I'm too scared!"

He grabbed my other hand, looking me in the eyes, "You can do this Natalie."

I breathed out heavily, not realising that I had been holding my breath, "Okay."

He let my right hand go and kept hold of my left and sat back as we reached a sign that said, '200ft'.

I closed my eyes tightly as the cart started leaning forward and let out a load scream as we hurtled through the air towards the ground

I had a sense of déjà-vu as Louis started laughing at me again, gripping my hand tighter.