7

He knocked on tae's door.. the door opened but he never went in this time .. he waited until tae could answer the door.. and 15 minutes later, he did.. "welcome, jungkook" jungkook faked a smile and said thanks.. tae could feel the pain in the younger's eyes but all he could do is ignore it just to maintain a relaxed atmosphere
They went upstairs to tae's room to see the project stuff ready on the carpet.. jungkook feels uncomfortable in this room after what he saw.. "tae, can we go do it somewhere else?" Jungkook nodded as they transferred the equipment to the dining table as they sat next to each other on the chairs and they started doing the project .. tae put his hand on jungkook's thigh.. ugh why does my heart still flutter after what he did to me? Tae then says.. "jungkook, no matter what happens between us.. just know that I truly fell in love with you now and I mean it" I know he's lying after what I saw..but why does it seem so truthful?... 2 hours passed and they were cutting the heart and placing it on the chart and sticking the veins... jungkook missed seeing tae's breathtaking handwriting... it feels like as if he didn't see it from years... however, they were done and jungkook immediately went to the door... even thought he didn't want to leave.. he wanted to be next to the older till the rest of his life.. but this was for the best.. he exited the door and jungkook immediately turned his back and slid against the door from outside and started crying while seeing Lisa, hugging the kitten and giving it warmth and striking its hair softly... while tae was behind the door hearing every sob, his heart broke every time he heard a sob but he had to ignore it because that's who he was...
I then headed back home...
***
I woke up to the sound of my alarm sighing that it's an another school day.. I get ready and exit my house.. arriving at the school 30 minutes later... I ran to class as I was 5 minutes late and immediately entered the class and sat on my bench .. with tae behind me.. it was physics and we all hated physics.. it was boring... I sneakily took out my coconut flavored juice and started drinking it whenever the teacher looked away... I was about to take another sip when tae tapped my on my shoulder.. I immediately remembered the image of him laying on the bed with that stupid girl and I got mad... I ignored him... I think he started getting mad and he tapped my shoulder harder this time I turn around so angrily and whispered in a loud voice "WHAT DO Y.." then before completing my sentence he grabbed my hand angrily as he wanted to calmly yell at me for acting so arrogant and grumpy but he pulled my hand accidentally spilling my coconut juice on his pants...
His crotch area... I immediately gasped as I immediately started rubbing his crotch area with the tissues I had... that's when I felt the area was getting a little curvier, bulgier.. he immediately sighed and grabbed the tissue from my hand and rubbed it himself (the coconut juice) The physics teacher yelled out of no where making me jump out of my place.. "Taehyung, Jungkook this is no place for playing... GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CLASSROOM" I flinched at her voice and I went out of the class with tae .. we were grounded.. standing outside of the classroom.
"Do you know how expensive these pants are?"
Tae says... "do u know how thirsty I was? And my only drink was spilled on your pants?!!" The corridor was silent for 5 seconds until tae looked at his pants again and sighed... out of nowhere, when I wasn't expecting, he pinned my hand aggressively towards the wall behind me making my wrists pain.. he whispers "do you want to die?!! You idiot?" ..... I was silent for two seconds.. what happened to the loving and sweet tae that was kissing my lips a week ago while doing our maths project? I felt as if I was losing something... I hate that feeling.. A tear went from my eye as I immediately wiped it.. His face looked concerned ar--- then he stops.. and sighs annoyingly at the bell that just rang... it was break time now.. jungkook just went away and disappeared between the crowd of students in the corridor heading down to the cafeteria. Baekhyun finds me and tells me YO DUDE I WONT ASK ANYTHING ABOUT THAT VOICEMAIL YOU SENT BUT ARE YOU OKAY AFTER WHATEVER HAPPENED?
I sighed
Then a tear fell out of my eye
"OMG JUNGKOOKIE :(.." as he hugs me tightly... I cried in his chest as he softly slaps me after comforting me... I wiped my tears and said "what was that for 😆" he said... you call what you saw the truth? Look for more evidence!!! Where does tae disappear everyday at break time? Go catch him in the act this time!!!
I felt my heart breaking as I imagined tae doing something with our class president.. "the hottest" girl in class.. to me, she looked like a pile of shit.. I shake my thoughts out of my head only to see baekhyun going with sehun.