Chapter 31

Normal P.O.V.

X laughed evilly as the blast slowly killed Sailor Neol and Tuxedo Lotus... but all the laughing stopped when he saw the glow.  He looked at the glow with a look of horror.  What's happening?  Why was his blast shrinking.  It vanished quickly, and the bright glow faded.  The Sailor Scouts cried, but not tears of sadness... they were tears of joy!  Sailor Neol and Tuxedo Lotus were okay!  But there was something different about Sailor Neol...

Claire's P.O.V.

I-I'm alive... YAY!!!  A-and Max is okay!  Thank goodness!  But then I noticed something glowing in my hands.  It was on the Lotus.  A small crystal.  As soon as I saw it I knew what it was.  It was shaped like a Tulip that wasn't in bloom yet.  It rested gently on the Lotus.  I carefully removed it and offered the Lotus back to Max.

"No," he said, "You keep it."  I looked up from the Lotus.  He smiled at me.

"Okay," I replied, smiling back.  I placed the crystal on the Lotus.  It stuck like two magnets.  I twirled the Lotus around by its stem.  Suddenly, the entire Special Sensei glowed... me included. When the glow faded, there was a note in my hands.  I quickly scanned the title.  It said:

The Special Sensei

I was about to read it when I noticed something new.  The other Special Sensei and I all felt stronger!!!  I'm gonna learn more about that from the me in my mind...

Anyways, I won't let X take away my friends while I'm distracted.  I need to fight for them.  Here goes...

"NEOL... STAR... SHOT!!!"  X hadn't even seen it coming!  He must be really shocked.  I landed a critical hit on him!!!!  YES!!!

"I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS!!!" X roared as he got the pain.  When all the smoke cleared..

...

...

...

...he was gone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sailor Neol and Tuxedo Lotus are alive!  What happened to X?  What is this newfound strength that the Special Sensei have?  Find out in the next chapter!!!