Chara Dremmurr

(I do not own undertale.  The awesome game is made by Toby fox.  So give credit to the guy.  I only free the picture shown above. )

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chara Dremmurr, the first human to fall down mount ebott. About 11 or 12 years old.  This genderless child is known as a genocidale child. (but to me, a child that has been misunderstood)

Chara has a cute, creepy monotone voice.

They can be easily recognized as they only wear a green and a single yellow striped sweater and chocolate brown shorts paired with brown sandals.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
(their lines)

"g-greetings....  P-please don't hurt me! "
(scared/unsure/meeting asriel for the first time )

" Azzy, it's too late now...  Please promise me you'll stick to the plan... I'm *cough, cough* doing this for you, for everyone. Please Azzy it hurts, Alot. Do this for me. For all monsters. "
(ill/in pain/suffering)

"Heh you really are a crybaby azzy"
(jokingly/happy)

"Greetings....  Partner. Thank you. You had brought me back.

-----------------------------

Hey did you guys enjoy this.
Don't forget to comment, share and follow me!  I'd love to see your suggestions in the comments!

You can find me at the amino app, I'm usualy either in the undertale, voice acting or army amino.

My account :
Skyla~Howie (unstable /black Warewolf /14 /shy)

SEEYA GUYS THERE!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤