Clementine and Ashley

Start from the beginning

"Hey Ash!" Serena called out to the boy who was already standing by the cherry blossom tree, waiting for what Monsieur Pierre planned for the day, "How was your training?" She asked, running towards him with Bonnie lagging behind her.

"It was great!" He replied, biting his lip as Serena came to a halt in front of him. He was very much familiar with his heart skipping a beat, or his body temperature getting warmer whenever he saw Serena dressed in different clothing or whenever she did something nice for him, but now it was just happening every time he saw her and continued when she was near him.

"Sometimes I wish I could help you with your special training." She said meeting his eyes, "You're always training so hard... I wish I was apart of it."

"Me too..." Bonnie finally caught up, rubbing her eyes. She yawned before stretching her arms above her head. She looked like she still needed a couple more hours of sleep.

"I'm sure there's a lot of things you can help me out with..." He replied, feeling happy to know that his friends were so eager to help him.

"Good morning everyone!" Monsieur Pierre took his place beneath the cherry blossom tree, "I hope you all had a wonderful time yesterday!" He said as everyone nodded their heads or shouted out yes, "C'est bon! Today will be a nice rest and relaxation day. You will all find different signs around the gym that will lead you to the various activities my associates and I have to offer."

"That's sounds great!" Serena said with glee as Ash turned his head to admire the girl.

"And tonight we will have a wonderful traditional tea ceremony with our dinner." Monsieur Pierre finished off before bowing, "I hope you all have a wonderful time."

"Hey Pikachu, that gives us even more time to train. Isn't that great!?" Ash said, rubbing Pikachu's head.

"Cha~!"

Ash chewed on his lip as he watched Serena converse with Bonnie as they looked through the small brochure the coordinators were handing out. She just told him that she wanted to help him out with his training, and he didn't mind it at all if she could be there while he trained – if anything he preferred it. He opened his mouth ready to ask the girl for her help.

"Hey Serena!" Shauna bumped into Ash's shoulder, "Oh, I'm so sorry Ash.. I guess I'm just a bit excited." She apologized as Miette followed behind her, "Miette and I were thinking that we should have a girl's day!" Shauna said excitedly.

"A girl's day?" Serena asked, blinking her eyes.

"It's basically a pampering day for us performers..." Miette pointed out, "We can get our hair and nails done."

"That sounds like fun! I wanna join too!" Bonnie said, jumping up in excitement.

"Nenene!"

"That does sound like a lot of fun." Serena smiled, "Let's do it!"

"Great! I want to try out one of the yoga classes!" Shauna said grabbing Serena's wrist as she began dragging her in the direction of the temporary yoga studio.

"See you later Ash!" Serena said, giving Ash a smile.

"See you later..." Ash sighed. He was happy to see his friend enjoy her time, but he was also kind of sad because he wanted to spend the day with her.

"Pstt... Ash!"

Ash slightly shook his head before turning around to see who was calling out for him. Pikachu's ears perked up wondering the same thing. "It must be my imagination..." Ash laughed, returning his focus back to the brochure as Pikachu shrugged it's shoulders.