"Ashley...Im so sorry to say but we were dating...." Slowly the big grin that was shown on her face disappeared. She looms at me with a 'what did you say?' kind of look.

"What do you mean were?"

"We broke up this morning...."

"Wha-wha-what?! Why?" My head drops, bringing my hair into my face. Tears start swelling up in my eyes.

"He didn't really give me a reason why. He said that he wished that he could tell me but he couldn't. Its all my f-fault." I cover my eyes as tears began to sting my eyes. They started to roll down my cheeks.

"Aww Tommy. Don't think like that. You're an amazing person. Maybe the relationship wasn't meant to work out..." She scooted closer to me and hugged me.

"I love him, Ashley. The feelings that he gave me were ones that nobody has ever given me before. I gave him all of me. I gave him everything...." My heart started to shatter once again as the memories of nights to together came back. I miss him so much. Then it felt like someone was stepping on my heart as this morning's conversation replayed in my head.

"A part of me wants to believe that he is going to come back and everything will be alright while the other part says that he just used me, had his fun, and then just left."

"Tommy don't you dare think like that! You know Adam would never do that to you. He is a very caring person and he cares a lot about you. I know it. It's all going to be okay." I meet Ashley's eyes and what I find in her eyes is understanding. I know she's right but all these negative thoughts are floating around my mind. Adam, I need you. Or do I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm standing alone in the middle of the pitch black darkness. Looking around in circles and all I can see is black.

"Tommy." I hear a whisper call out my name. It sounded like...like Adam.

"Adam?" I say out to the darkness.

"Baby, Im over here." I try to move towards the voice. Then a hand comes out of the dark shadows and grabs my arm, resulting in me jumping. I look towards the hand and notice who it belonged to. It was Adam.

"Adam! I've missed you so much." I run to him, colliding into a hug. Held on tight to my little structure.

"Tommy Im so sorry that I left you. I promise I will never do that ever again. I love you. I really do." As I was about to reply, I look up and notice a mirror behind Adam. Only I notice this. A gasp gets stuck in my throat as I witness Adam lifting up a knife, right above my back. In an attempt to free myself, I hear a noise from the distance and then a cold feeling runs through my body. Adam lets go of me and just just watched as I fell to the ground, bleeding. I look up at him to see Sauli come up next to Adam. They both grin at each other, interlock hands and then walk away. My sight starts fading into black as Adam and Sauli walk into the darkness, hand in hand.

I wake up shaking from head to toe. I look over to my side expecting Adam but only I find an empty space. Moving my hand over the spot, I shiver at the feeling of the cold material. Im so use to Adam being here when I wake up from my nightmares. Its really hard to deal with them alone. I roll over and try to fall asleep. But all I can think about is Adam. Will he ever leave my head? Or will he just haunt me forever? The only way that I can go to sleep is to cry myself to sleep and fight my demons....alone.

Adam POV

Well I've gotten some what comfortable in Sauli's home. I kept my clothes and everything still stuffed in the suitcase that I brought and stored it in his closet. We just kind of watched TV all day. Just like Tommy and I use to. Soon enough I got tired and wanted to go to bed. Sauli tried getting me to sleep with him upstairs but felt too uncomfortable.

"Sauli Im sorry but I don't feel comfortable with doing that right now. Can I please sleep out here tonight at least?"

"Fine. I suppose you can sleep out here tonight. Remember if anytime you feel lonely in the night, Im just upstairs." Winking as this was said.

"Okay. Thanks Sauli." I kind of rolled my eyes as I sat down on the couch, trying to get comfortable.

"Mmhm. Goodnight Adam."

"Goodnight Sauli." As he began to walk up the stairs, he stopped and said to me.

"Oh and I have arranged for us to be at a party tomorrow." He smiles and then continues to climb the stairs to his bedroom. I couldn't fall asleep at all. My mind was running and would not stop  How long is this going to last? Will I ever get Tommy back?

Sauli POV

I close the door behind me and make my way over to the bedside table where my phone was left. I pick it up and dialed a friends number.

"Hello?"

"Hey I got a favor to ask of you. See my boyfriend and I are going  to a party tomorrow and I would like as many of paparazzi you can get to be there."

"How much are you offering?"

"As much as you'd like. You name the price."

"Okay. I'll make sure the paparazzi are there."

"Okay thanks." Everything is going as planned. Perfect. 

Adam POV

We arrive at the party and wow...what a party. The music is loud, everyone is wearing wild clothes, it just seemed like my kind of party. Sauli stayed really close the whole time. I mean I get it, we're suppose to be "dating" now.

"Sauli, are you sure there wont be any paparazzi in here?" I started to freak out alittle, Sauli noticed and tried to calm me by replying with.

"Of course. I promise. Why do you think I paid the security a bunch of money?" He gave me a smile and then turned to talk to someone. I don't know why but I have a really bad feeling about this.

As the time passed, the more alcohol that entered my system. I wasn't really drunk but Im drunk. Sauli still stayed close which felt normal after awhile. Then I feel the familiar feeling of someone's hand slip into mine. I really don't mind until I see a bright flash from the side. My mind doesn't really register whats going on. That's when I hear my name being called by Sauli. I look down at him and that's when I get a surprise of Sauli's lips meeting mine. I could see the flashes going off again. This is when I finally come to my senses. What am I doing?!  In one big blur I rush out of the party and run outside. I find myself on some street but I have no clue where I am at. Sauli comes running out of the building.

"What the hell was that?! What the fuck happened to no paparazzi?!" I didn't realize that I was raising my voice. Sauli looked kind of scared but i didn't really care, I was pissed.

"Im sorry Adam....I guess they didn't do a good job of keeping them out..." He looks up at me. I just wanted to get out of here.

"I'll just meet you at your house." I began to walk the way of his house. I just needed the fresh air. I needed time to think.

Tommy POV

I was bored as hell like always. So I just had the TV on for sound and was on my phone on Twitter. I was just scrolling through my feed  looking at all the crap. Maybe I should see if there is any news of Adam. Maybe the Glamberts are worried about him too because of the break in the tour. I look up Adam's name and of course I find Glamberts' tweets wandering where Adam is. Then there is one thing that really pops out from the rest.

-Who's Adam's new boyfriend?!-

-Adams got a boyfriend!!-

-AWW THEY ARE SO CUTE!-

I keep scrolling and to my surprise, there is a picture of Adam and this so called boyfriend kissing. Then I get that feeling like someone just shot me in the heart.

"Sauli?"