ALL YOUR FAULT!!

Adam's pov

i looked at Jeromes condintion " T-Two girls they were stand out-s-side the house had a torch.." he said while i was bandging him up i gave a sharp death glare at Crystal.. she must've saw cause she stepped back slowly " They got Mei,Michelle, and Ty..." Crystal started tearing up "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT CRYSTAL!!!!!" I yelled at her "A-Adam i did-" "DIDNT THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN?!?!" she growled under her breath "HOW DO U THINK I FEEL THEY GOT MICHELLE THE ONE I LOVED?!?!!?" She yelled my eyes widen she transformed into her wolf form i transform into my dog from i growled so did she i could tell mitch and jerome were shocked she leaped and tried to bite me but i dodged it she i grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into the ground she quickly bit my leg and i whimpered in pain i quickly shook it off she leaped over my head grabbed my neck i did the same to her to the point i start seeing blood i let go and kicked her with my back legs and she went flying and hit a tree she grabbed a stick and came running towards me she quickly hit me with the stick across my face i fell in pain she bit my side and i knew i lost she let go and fainted....so did i i quickly turned into my human form i could hear yelling in the background and saw jerome and mitch running towards me...

-NEVER FUCK WITH CRYSTAL OR ADAM HOPE U LIKED THE CHAPTER IF U DID PLEASE SHOW SOME SUPPORT AND LIKE!!!-