Adam & Ty~ "You did this!"

Adam's POV

Hearing Ty scream my name I kicked down the door too see a little girl covering his mouth my eyes widened, "Who the hell is this?" I thought too myself as Jordan came in behind me I felt it was best too drop the whole "I love Ty" "No I love Ty" Thing, The Girl looked at me with a nervous smile and cleared her throat,

"H-Hi, um My name is Aya.." She spoke,

"....Get Away From Ty" I said not trying too sound too scary but making myself clear on what I can do too her,

"O-Oh Okay!" She said stepping away from Ty who looked confused more than ever, "Many Great Grandpa Tyler I am sorry! I was just scared that's all!" Aya rubbed her arms,

"Okay, Explain your story" I said approaching Ty and kissing his cheek but I could tell he was still pissed off with me, "Fuck"

Aya's POV

Flashback

Walking around my City I was suppose too pick up some milk for my mother and father, When I went too Mega Super Walmart I noticed something off, When I went too the Ice Cream section, I saw a portal which was weird so I wanted too Investigate, So I went home after I bought the milk of course and grabbed all of my potions, I was one of the many students who followed after the one and only Seto Sorcerer so it was pretty easy too make potions, Later that night I went back and hid my self with a dark black cloak going through the back and purple portal I landed in a tree, Then I saw a boy with brown hair and a green and black headset, I was pretty scared but when I fell out of the tree I landed in a bush the boys head whipped around and he saw me drawing out his Iron Sword I gasped, I noticed something else my hands were blocky and so was my body I was in Minecraft ( :O No shit I totally didn't notice!!!)

"Who's there?!" He yelled,

"...." I stayed quiet and when he approached me and looked into the bush it only took me a quick second too notice it was Many Great Grandpa's Ty, I threw one of the potions at him not knowing what it was it just looked like a whitish pinkish thing, I took off running and didn't look back when I came too check In, I noticed I turned him into a girl..

Flashback Ends

"That's all I remember then I followed you back here and kept my distance..., You guys met a lot of enemies and friends in such a short time I am impressed..." I said Adams eyes glared with anger so did Ty's.

"YOU DID THIS!!" They both screamed and the Ender Dragon boy jerked,

"I know and I am sorry! But I need to go back too my own world! This is the past I need too be in the Future its effecting me that I am here! I am changing the past! I need your help! Please!" I begged getting on my hands and knees crying and silence took over the room.

Silence.