over the summer

It'd been a long day for one Scott McCall. As he'd volunteered to help Coach Finstock teach some younger kids the fine art of Lacrosse. Mostly so that the man wouldn't cause any of them nightmares and the like with all his yelling and the like. Malia had surprisingly been involved with it too. Though Scott had the feeling it had a lot to do with wanting to keep her mind off Stiles considering he'd been something of a neglectful ass towards her following the whole Ghost Riders situation. And the fact that Lydia hardly seemed to care about it. Both things being something Scott really didn't like for that matter as it wasn't right. But anything he said to them two was practically on deaf ears cause of how disgustingly into one another they were while still around at the time. The feel of the water from the locker room shower head felt good on the tired and heated Alpha's body as it poured down all around him. Causing him to let out a contented sigh, not wanting to move at all until the water eventually grew cold. Which would definitely take awhile, but he was fine with that. The sound of another shower head being turned on caught his attention.

Making him look towards the source of it and going wide eyed a little that it was Malia. Now, he wasn't shocked that she was naked as it wouldn't be the first time he'd seen her naked because of her full Coyote Shifts. But rather that he was surprised with the fact she was in there with him! “Muh-Malia!?”

“Yeah?” She asked a bit unconcernedly as she looked towards him with wet hair as the water poured down her front.

“You're… You know this is the boys locker room, right?”

“Oh, I know. But for some reason, I always find that boys locker rooms have hotter water. Besides, what are you worried about? You've seen me naked before.”

“Well… Yeah, but that was Full Shift related stuff. Not, not like this.”

Malia just shrugged. Not terribly concerned either way. “Eh, I don't see what the big deal is.”

“Right, you wouldn't.” Noted Scott with some fond amusement in his voice.

What she did next however, would surprise him as she turned off her shower head and came over to his. “What the!? Malia!? What, what are you doing!?”

She shrugged again as she stepped in front of him and he tried not to look. “I figured we could share the same shower head together. That way, they don't have to worry about the water bill here too much.” Reasoned the Coyote.

Which the worry was a valid thing actually as it had been mentioned that funds were something of an issue lately. Granted, they usually were as it is but it seemed to be more of a thing. Probably because of the damages the school had gained at various times cause of various situations Scott and the others were involved with. Malia looked down and smirked as she looked back up at him. “Nice.”

Bigger then Stiles'…

Scott blushed at the appraisal from her and because of the fact she'd noticed his erection. Her being in there with him, and then so close while naked and wet had just simply caused that kind of a strong reaction. “Uhh… Thanks.” Mumbled the young man while she just continued to smirk.She'd further surprise him when she asked if he wanted to soap up her back. “Umm… I know we're close and all… Oh stop smirking, you know what I mean! But I don't think we're THAT close.”

“Oh relax, its not like we're gonna end up screwing each other's brains out just cause we're both naked and in the shower together. Have you been watching too many porn videos like that to be thinking like that?” Malia asked with that damnedable smirk still in place.

He glowered at her. “What I watch in my own time is nobody's business but my own. Thank you very much.”

Malia let out a victory laugh, knowing she had him there. Her laugh making him mutter lowly before taking the soap bar from her. “You suck.”